z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Meal ideas | MaeveMadden

Meal ideas

• Hi Queens,

I'm usually a white toast with butter and marmite girl for breakfast which obviously is not good for me! 
    I went through maeves blog and Instagram posts etc and found some ideas, I've made my first ever poached egg today (i know it's not the best but it's my first attempt and I'm usually a fry-er!!) I had it with with asparagus and avocado. To be honest I didn't think it would fill me up but my god... I've not snacked yet!? And I don't feel sluggish or bloated! 

just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for other healthy meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner? And any snacks too! 🤩 I'm so motivated I'm off to do a food shop later then I'll be doing my first class tonight! 👑 

• One of my favourites at the moment is scrambled eggs with 1/2 avocado and a little smoked salmon or could add some spinach to it aswell. The picture isn't greet but it might help!

• I love poached eggs! Even the ugly ones taste good 😊

My go-to breakfasts are overnight oats with frozen fruit or egg muffins using leftover veggies.

If you like asparagus, then I'd recommend snacking on asparagus wrapped in prosciutto/ham - delicious!

Generally, I find planning for the week and writing a shopping list at the same time is a great way to stay on track and avoid buying unnecessary and unhealthy food. Would love to hear of any other ideas!

xx

• @Kelly McGarr Poached eggs are my fav and they keep you full for ages 😃😃 Agree with@Davina writing a shopping list with meals in mind is a great help! 

• @Aisling O'Shea ooh great idea adding spinach - thanks. I think eggs and avocado are a great combo 😋 

• @Davina oh thanks for the idea! I've never made overnight oats before. How do you make yours if you don't mind me asking? Do you eat asparagus cold with the ham? I've never thought of that before and I LOVE ham!! 

• @Kelly McGarr I don't mind at all!

The recipe I use for overnight oats is roughly:

40g oats

60ml milk (I use hazelnut)

100g frozen fruit, any will do, but berries are my fave. It defrosts overnight and the juice makes it taste fruitier. If you use fresh fruit then you'll need a bit more milk so it's not dry

1 tsp chopped nuts

1/4 tsp chia seeds

The nuts give it a nice crunch and the chia seeds is for a bit of protein but not needed. You could also add some shredded coconut or other seeds.

I put it all in a pot in the fridge overnight and eat it at room temp the next morning. I actually make 5 on a Sunday night in advance for the week ahead and it lasts fine in the fridge.

And yes, I eat the asparagus and ham cold - another one to prep on a Sunday and just snack on when hungry!

Hope that helps xx

• Oh wow Queens I've just opened a new topic for recipes. I'm loving ur ideas. Pls if u have anymore post away as I know other Queens will love them. 🙌 🙌 🙌 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Davina I love overnight oats- you can literally add everything and anything in a jar! It's quick and sooo yummy!! 

• @Davina thank you sooo much I tried it and love it!!! 

• @Kelly McGarr oh my gosh I'm so glad to hear it! What fruit did you go for?

• @Kelly McGarr @Davina @Julia Knudsen @Audrey Browne if any of you are keen on plant based meal ideas I have a number quick and simple ideas on my IG page https://www.instagram.com/fortheutterloveoffood/ 😀 which you can always make easy swaps with dairy based or meat based products if that is your jam!

• @Laura Davis Brilliant, will follow you. Really needing a bit of inspiration for the household meals at the moment!