z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Time to Queen! | MaeveMadden

Time to Queen!

• Hello, I'm new to team queen. Been following Maeve for a few years now and before the world ended I used to do her workout sets she would post on Insta. 

After a few years of not being able to walk properly (car crash at 23) and struggling with IBS and all that comes with that, here I am almost 28 and now that my body is finally up to a challenge I think it deserves some looking after with almost 5 years of being poked and prodded. 

With having IBS I have had a few years of eating what ever I could because there wasn't much that wouldn't send me into a painful bloated spiral. I now have some kind of handle on it and I'm hoping that this will be the biggest picture I ever take and can be a happier and healthier me! 

Maeve and all of the ladies in team queen have really inspired me and I am super excited to become part of team queen and live a healthier life. 

3 years of Cheese

• @Megan Hunter amazing story Megan and such an accomplishment to get your body to where it is today after everything you've been through 🙌🏼. 

Like you I am 28 and also have IBS, exercise really helps me and like yourself after a few years of eating anything that didn't upset my tummy I have finally found out my trigger foods and what my stomach can handle (aside from the odd mishap every now and then ☺️) 

Excited to be a part of your journey on team queen 👑 

• @Aoife Redmond Thank you! It is so nice to know someone else gets it! So glad you have it under control I know the struggles of that honestly 🙃  Super excited to get started and this is a great way to keep track of how I am getting on too. First workout 6 mins away 😬 👑

• You are blooming amazing!!!! Well done for making the decision to start considering everything your body has put you through. You are a super QUEEN!

We can all do this together! 💖💪💪

• Hope you enjoy your first Queen workout!! 

I know what you mean with IBS, going back and forth to doctors and finding your trigger foods. I don't know whether it is a coincidence but since starting Maeve's workouts I have felt in control of my bloating/body for the first time in years! And when I do feel bloated I do the workouts but take it to beginners level and take it slow and i feel so much better for doing it. 

You sound like an absolute queen already and look fabulous! 

Enjoy 💕👑

• Thank you all, I'm so happy that everyone is so nice. Proper made me feel welcome 😁 Smashed the first one and feeling great! 

• @Megan Hunter woow queen.... looks like you have over come soooooo much already!! Seriously well done!! Welcome to the team family,  we will all be here to help you along ur journey! I also struggle with IBS and the struggle is real. These classes are so much more then just a workout for me, they help my mental health so much more and that in itself is huge! Roll on so fun classes queen xxxx

• Enjoy your journey Queen 👑 fair play to you 🙌🏻❤️

• Fantastic Megan ❤️ well done girl 🙌 

• Just about to do my first combat queens class so I had to dress in my camo fabletics for some extra inspo haha! 

• I'm thinking strongly about doing this one too....starting to feel wee bit better but dont want to over do it! Need to get the camouflage on to spur me on!!!! 😂😂

• @Megan Hunter so good to have u on board doll. U're so going to love every minute of it. If u nd anything just shout we r all here to help one another. Have the mose amazing journey Megan. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Megan Hunter so good to have u on board doll. U're so going to love every minute of it. If u nd anything just shout we r all here to help one another. Have the mose amazing journey Megan. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Carmel Mulvany just do what you can girly, they are all saved so you can always do when feeling better. I absolutely loved it! 

• @Audrey Browne thanks audrey, loving it so far 😁

• Just finished my first perky peach 🍑 I LOVED IT! I will not be able to move tomorrow but gave it my all. First week complete, possible yoga on Sunday but I've reached my first week goal! Yay me! 🥳 

• @Megan Hunter what an inspirational story! 💗 Welcome to team Queen ! 

• @Julia Knudsen thanks Julia, loving it 😁🥰

• Wow Megan yes girl you go for it!! 

I've been doing the insta workouts for the last few months of 2020 and now finishing my first week as a queen 👸  so buzzing, can't believe I've done 4 workouts already! 

• @Jenny Wilson yay Jenny! Well done. Feels great doesn't it. Loving this whole togetherness of the site too!