z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Time to Queen! | MaeveMadden

Time to Queen!

• Yes!! You go girl!👸My first week too - and we are getting it done! The queens on here are so supportive & Perky Peach was something else 🌶

• So inspiring how you're taking on the workouts despite the IBS- now that's queening! 👑 

• @Megan Hunter Waaaaooo!!! What an amazing life story!!! You have what it got to succeed in this challenge, and that is the power of your will💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻 You are as strong as can be!!! You'll be awesome here!!! Thanks for sharing your story, I'm new as well, but as queen as any older queen LOL so I welcome you to this our Queenland👸

• @Lissy Dickinson Oh yes Lissy! I am feeling that spice this morning 😂 we can be newbie queens together 👸 👑 

• @Brenda Miceli thanks Brenda, just got to take what life gives (get through all the frustrating bits with a few cries, screams and swear words) and turn it into something worth while. I feel very welcomed. Somehow I always knew I was a queen 👸 🤣

• Just caught up with Yoga, oh my lord did I need a stretch. So lovely, the end bit made me feel so chill. Does anyone have problems with their wrists in dogward dog / planks? I tend to get pains through my palm and a particularly sore right hand if there's too many exercises involving weight on it. 

• Can I ask gal where did you find the link to yoga? I can't find it in the library!

• @Roisin Leo I went onto the Library 'wind down yoga' is the first one I can see. Hope you managed to find?

• Just completed my first ever sweaty 7's that class is no joke. My bum is so tired already 😂🍑 second class of the week and I'm proud that I'm still excited and I haven't had to talk myself into a class once! 

• @Megan Hunter Hi belated welcome to Team Queen! I am in awe of your resilience of what you have had to overcome in the last few years, life can be so bloody difficult at times. Glad you seem to be enjoying the workouts so far, aren't they just fabulous! And we are always here if you ever need some support or if you want to share your progress with us so we can tell you how amazing you are doing!!

• @Sharon Scully Hi Sharon! Thank you so much, we all have our challenges, just have to work through them because queens don't quit! 

• Swapped out F-ABS for Barre Ballet because I fancied a stretch. Oh my lord, it was a lot more than a stretch. Really good class but after my legs are still sore from Sweaty 7s I wasn't expecting all that leg work. Really enjoyed though and put me in a better mood too! 

• Just had a lovely relax thanks to this mornings meditation. Feeling made up that I have completed m 2nd week. I've got a lot going on at home next week and I'm feeling a little anxious about falling off the wagon but I've planned everything out and I'm just going to try my best to go with the flow. So glad you can catch up on classes if you can't attend the lives! Hopeful for week 3! 

• @Megan Hunter the class today was so good!!!! You are doing amazing, try be gentle and kind on yourself and I hope you make all the classes you want to! We are always here to keep encouraging you on, check back in here if you feel it will help you if you do struggle. Take care of yourself x

• Just did my very best to complete the IGTV Spicy Circuit, really needed a good sweat session. Now I'm in a good routine think I need to focus on my eating too. Eating a cheesy garlic bread and then dying doing the workout wasn't my best move, classic me 😬

• Well done Megan, we're all in this together and willing each other to be our very best! 💕

• @Megan Hunter not going to lie, a cheesy garlic bread sounds pretty good to me right now! It was such a good workout today.

Loved your comment about barre ballet - I was also surprised how much there is to it than stretching; getting out of bed was a struggle the next day for my legs.

• @Megan Hunter I think that is part of this- that we put such effort into the workouts that it nearly naturally has you wanting to eat better to get full benefits. I try to think of it as a lifestyle change though, rather than trying any drastic diet or anything. For Nov & Dec I was very much still relying on chocolate and wine to get me through, I think I've nearly turned myself off both now! Well done on starting another week strong 

• @Dervla Moneley so true, we definitely are! 

• @Sharon Scully oh definitely, I was very aware at the start of this that I tend to try and do everything at once, so set myself smaller goals like completing at least 3 work outs a week. Now I've done that and I'm on track I'd love to tackle the food side of things, which I was always going to struggle with due to my restrictive diet. Need to put the cheese down and make proper evening meals. That'll be a win for this week! 🤞🥲