z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Time to Queen! | MaeveMadden

Time to Queen!

• Little bit buzzing with myself today. I've had a bit of a shit day (things going wrong with my house that I thought were fixed and everything is everywhere!). I picked myself up put combat queens on and even did it infrastructure of my boyfriend which me 6 months ago would have never dared to. Crushed combat queens and really gave it my all. After my shower I'm off to sit amongst all my belongings feeling rather smug 🤣🙃 

• Well done queen!!! Joining team queen is just the best community and everyone is so supportive. We all have the chats before the class starts so it literally feels like we are in a gym class, I love it! 

• @Sarah Tobin thanks Sarah! I proper get that. Was chatting along with maeve at the end of combats like she was there 🤣🤦‍♀️

• @Megan Hunter the social aspect just helps us all so much during lockdown! 

• @Sharon Scully 👸💞

• @Megan Hunter I do the replying to Maeve all of the time! One time during the Summer she did a high five towards the camera, and I gave one back, I was separated from my family at the time cos of covid and I swear it was the most connected I had felt to someone in ages! She is literally changing our lives for the better in so many ways!! 

• @Megan Hunter Well done Queen u killed it. U got it done. @Megan Hunter @Sarah Tobin can't wait until we all can actually meet up. Can u imagine how mad it wld be!!! 😲😍😍👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Sunday yoga is sooo good. Exactly what I need at the end of the week, beautiful class as always! All next week has been scheduled and I'm raring to go. Time to shift some of this fat 💪 👸 👑

• First workout of the week done, Spicy Circuits lived up to it's name. Absolutely loved it. Great way to end a very stressful day. Dripping! 🌶 💦

• I can see a change! A very small change but its happening!! Maybe this will stop be eating garlic bread for tea 🤦‍♀️

I don't trust the bitch in the bathroom but these pics can't lie, I'm made up. Smashing 4 workouts a week and still loving it! 

• Early Bird Cardio was so much fun, love Happy at the end, always makes me proper chuckle and dance around! 

• @Megan Hunter Yes, a definite and noticeable change to be seen there!!!!! Woohoo, well done you!! Thrilled to bits for you! 

Oh isn't Early Bird Cardio so good, great tunes, nice to have a workout that's a bit shorter but still gets the burn going!!! 

• @Sharon Scully thank you! I'm buzzing. Great to see change before I eat a lot of birthday cake tomorrow. I'm still a queen but I can't not have cake and gin for my birthday! (Moira Rose voice) 😜👸

First time I had done the early bird, those dead bugs killed me off. Such fun though! 

• Well done everyone. There are so many amazing results in people's physical health and most of all on here I can see everyone is buzzing and benefiting from Team Queen mentally. Keep up the brilliant work everyone. 

• Toned with Tracey was a good workout. She seems so lovely I couldn't even be mad at her for making me feel the burn 😂

• Oh man, I am feeling rough. Just struggled my way through Spicy Circuits, very low energy and over heating to the point were I felt sick. Hope I'm not coming down with something 😞 

Anyway... I have 5 workouts plus Esther's sunday of loveliness planned for this week. Stepping it up this week! Doing it beats sitting on the couch doing nothing. Think I'll carb up for combat queens tomorrow 🥊  

• @Megan Hunter That was a super spicy glass Megan- you did brilliant to get through it, and battling through a class where you are finding it really tough is where you will grow most both physically and mentally. Also you have been smashing the classes the last few weeks which takes a bit of getting used to, so maybe your body is just a wee bit tired, so try listen to it and if you feel to take a small bit of a break do that and don't feel guilty. It is really hard to maintain high energy and bring high intensity all of the time, so don't feel too bad, and hopefully it isn't you coming down with something either. Be proud of what you achieved today girl!!! 

Also isn't Esther's class just the best! A major highlight of the week at the moment, so simple but a lovely stretch, really soothing and calming. 

• @Sharon Scully Glass bahahaahah - *class!!!!

• @Sharon Scully this proper made me smile. Thank you Sharon, so lovely 😊 

I've had a nice shower and done my hair, going to chill out tonight and have a bit of me time to relax. 

Yeah I love the Sundays with Esther, do them just before tea on a Sunday, sets me up well for the week 😀 

• I really struggled again today with low energy levels, got into my old way of thinking and almost didn't do combat queens tonight. Snapped myself out of that and SOOO glad I did. I feel great! Blasting YMCA and dancing at the end and everything! So much fun, thank you @Maeve Madden for always making exercise fun, even when you are cramping yourself, champion! 👸 🌶