z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

New Queens | MaeveMadden

New Queens

• @Aine Swift we will be absolute Queens on our big days after a few months of this 🙌 Beginner class was so enjoyable, can't wait for this combat class tomorrow 👏

• Reading these messages after completing the first workout and really feeling the energy and positivity from everyone 💪

• My first workout for the January Challenge! I'm 59, so it was a bit challenging. I sit most of the time🙄  I loved it and will be back tomorrow! 

• Massive welcome to all the beginners! 💛 you've all smashed it already and it's so good to see so many new names 🥰🥰 You'll be feeling super fit and strong in no time ☺️ Remember go at your own pace, everyone starts somewhere! And most of all keep smiling (it helps with the burn 💪🏻😂) 👑❤️❤️

• First session done for 2021 with @Maria McCullagh, catching-up on this mornings live! Great uni-exam stress relief, didn't know how much we needed it! Thanks Queen👑x

• @Maeve McCullagh Our crowns were slipping! Back on track now 😆

• New to the Team Queen website!!👑👑

First challenge but so excited to get stuck in. Good luck to all the girls getting started and let's smash this together!! Excited to make some Team Queen friends!❤️
    Anyone else's legs feel like jelly after that first workout?🤣

• @Aine Swift Hi Aine I'm a beginner to wasn't able to make the live workout yesterday evening due to working late just complete it this evening feel great now :) does anyone no does it count towards the spring challenge if your not doing the workouts live?

• @Sinead McKeon As far as i know as long as you complete 3 of the new workouts each week it counts towards the challenge :) doesn't have to be live x

• Joined today again but been a previous queen that lost my mojo! I haven't done anything in about a month so I'm so ready to get stuck in! Good luck everyone, we can do this!!xx

• Hi All! I fear I may get emotion in this post so bear with me! I am new to Queens Don't Quit and today was my first day and I decided to tackle both yesterday and today's work out so I can be on track with the lives moving forward tomorrow! -- The reason I am getting emotional is this is literally been my first FULL WORKOUT since lockdown in March. I am a single Mom of an amazing little boy who is 10 years old with nonverbal autism who has also been home from school since March and I haven't had any help durning the days to take care of myself much at all. My partner is amazing but he works full time as an essential worker so it's me and my amazing boy from the time he wakes up (5am) until bed 7/8pm. Every day.... every day since March I have attempted workouts but am always needed for something by my sweet one and although it is noones fault, it began to wear on me that I couldn't get a work out in..or even showers much or really any sort of "self care". Both my physical and mental health have been struggling for it. On days I would attempt to wake up at 3-4am just to try to workout before my son awoke but the universe has just not been in my favor as even on those days my son would wake early or the dogs would cause ruckus with my moving about. Prior to Covid I was struggling with terrible paralyzing grief as my father had just passed away from battling the brutal disease of ALS so even then it was a struggle for me to stay consistent in my workouts as my body was crumbing from grief. I have ALWAYS been very active. A person who struggled with body image issues and eating disorders in my younger years (I am 34 now!) and through recovery I found a lovely HEALTHY balance much like our Queen Maeve ... so to not have been able to work out AT ALL for going on 10 months I could feel myself slipping and not being kind to myself or my body. However, I FINALLY found an amazing girl to help hang out with my son here at our home for a few hours a day so I can get in a workout, shower, and any other necessities I need to get done so I can show up for myself and my son even better each and every day and  today Queens, today I did not one but TWO workouts and I am in tears with how good it feels! Thank you to our Queen Maeve for creating this amazing community and I cannot wait to get to know many of you more! Cheers! 

• @Emily Frugé Go you! It sounds like you have had such a hard time lately but be kind to yourself.. I'm sure your an amazing mama 💕 but like you say it's important to make time for yourself so I'm so glad to hear you can now do that! Finishing that workout this evening was a killer so you should feel super proud of yourself for doing 2! I would literally be dead 🙈 I hope you enjoy having some time to do the things that make you feel good x 

• Also a newbie! I used to do Maeve's free lives on Instagram but finally subscribed and so excited 🎉 did the legs yesterday and combat today  and really enjoyed it. My poor legs 😅 excited for the Jan Challenge and hopefully I can stick to it 🙌🏼👑

• @Aine Swift ah that's great can't wait to get properly stuck in :) x

• @Jia Moriarty I was the same as you done the free ones on Instagram finally joined the queens team properly excited 😁

• @Aine Swift @Maeve madden I haven't done any workouts in a month, nearly died today. Thank God for beginner moves and the work out being reduced by 4 songs 😱🤪 so glad to be back at it tho. Loving the January challenge 💥

• Finally got around to completing my first workout and really enjoyed it, really looking forward to my next one- which is unheard of for me! So thankyou! 🙂

• @Leia Carter It's great fun isn't maeve is so upbeat i love it ! tried my second workout of the week today combat queens tough but felt great after 😁

• Who's doing abs attack tomorrow?? 🙈 after a few mins of abs yesterday I'm feeling nervous but excited 

• @Emily Frugé oh Queen it's such a pleasure to meet u, virtually, if that's correct. U've really had a tough road. But I am so so glad that u found that light at the end of the tunnel doll. Ur Dad sent u an angel in the form of that amazing girl. So happy for u. So glad to have u on board the Queensdontquit platform. AND Queen u went hell for leather with 2 workouts, I take my crown of to u Emily. I know u r so going to love it here & we r all here for u anytime & everytime. Have the most amazing journey Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• 2 / 3