z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Start of Spring Queen Challenge | MaeveMadden

Start of Spring Queen Challenge

• Hi Queens! Are you as excited as me for this Spring Challenge?? I am struggling after a hearty Christmas, and ready for a new year new challenge! 

I am not going to set myself too many goals this challenge, but have set 6 simple goals:

Exercise goals:
    - 3+ Maeve workouts
    - 10k steps a day
    - Get outdoors once a day (come rain or shine)

Food goals:
    - 5-a-day
    - Healthy balanced diet
    - 2+ litres of water

I also have progress photos this time...eeeek. Decided to not share on Instagram but will share with you queens.

Good luck everyone :) #Queensdontquit

• Love this Alise ! I'm going to take my photos now aswell and record them along with my stats and goals. Let's give it's our all 👏☺️❤️

• Hey my beauty xx I'm going to do this challenge too. I didn't do the last ones as work and redundancy just had me muddled and I feel my head is in the game now

My goals are 3/4 workouts a week

10k steps a day

Return to my calorie deficit

i took before pics today also but wasn't sure if there was a dedicated thread to post them on 

We have got his hun and we will keep each other going xx

• @Kelli Fennessy yesss Kelli! We can do this! Perfect challenge to get me (and others) through lockdown 3.0!

• @Vicky Baker yesss Vikki! We can do this girl! We just got told about lockdown 3.0 in England (sucks) so gyms are now closed! So can't wait to get stuck into this challenge! We will support eachother through it. Xx

• Hey girls! 

Recently joined the official Team Queen website but have been taking part in the IG lives since April time. 
    This is my first time so super nervous but also super excited to get started and stuck in! Maeve has massively helped my fitness goals and really helped me enjoy working out! 
    If anyone has any tips on how to get the most out of the challenge, I'd love to hear them. Also any words of encouragement about taking progress photos would be appreciated. So nervous hahah!

Anyway, good luck to all the queens and let's smash this together ❤️❤️❤️

• @Alise Jeremiah great idea!! We should use this forum to post our after pics! Setting those goals are brill! ❤️❤️🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Super excited and love this idea! We've all got this and can get each through 💪🏻👑❤️

• @Taylor Archer Hi Taylor!! Welcome to Team Queen! I was the same, I was doing the Insta workouts from Maybe until Aug and then joined Team Queen for the first challenge - 28 days one - and I bloody loved it! I love for targets, goals, lists, planning etc, and as the world has robbed me of that professionally and personally it was nice to put the focus on a challenge!

My main tips for the challenge is ENJOY IT, Maeve's workouts are always fun 9as you already know), I love the website ones as they're that little bit longer! As for progress photos, I think most people will say they hate taking them, but it's good to look back on. I was fortunate I have white walls, but it took me balancing my phone on top of 3 boxes to get the perfect shot in daylight as well. 

My main tip would be as long as it's wearing the same clothes and the same poses, then whatever background or lighting you have will be fine!!

Good luck in the challenge queen! xx

• @clare mcfadden Yes for sure! Happy for you to all share in here or start your own threads! Lets's support one another!! Go Queen!!

• @Sian Wilson Hi Sian! Yes we can! It will be hard, but we can all do it, Maeve's bubbly personality gets me through even when I wake up and not at all feeling a workout, once Shania comes on, I'm committed haha! Good luck queen xx

• Love this! 

• Go you Alise!! 😁 What was the app you use for the measurements? 😍

• @Ash McMorrow Hi Ash, I bought a scale which links to my phone via Bluetooth link here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bathroom-Scales-Weighing-Body-Fat/dp/B07HH6DJHH/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=kamtron+smart&qid=1610014459&sr=8-3

I then just use a collage maker to put my photos together. Good luck queen!

• @Dee Synnott Thank you! Can't wait to see my progress of the next few weeks of the challenge! Good luck queen! :)

• @Alise Jeremiah loving your goals, especially the one to get outside everyday, this is one I need to take on myself. 

Also, how clever how you track everything with your photo collage!! 

Good luck queen 💕👑

• @Stephanie Lewis Towards the end of 2020 I wasn't really going outside other than to walk 100m to the gym. But since it's closed I am making myself get outside, see sunlight every day. It's been a struggle haha. This morning was the coldest -3 walk - here's a photo - did 3 miles before work! 

Thank you - my friends say I'm obsessed when it comes to tracking stuff, but it's what I love. I have spreadsheets for everything haha. 

Good luck queen :) We got this! 

• @Maeve Madden - MY WEEK ONE STATS!!!

Hi Queens,

Woohoo, week one complete! How is everyone feeling? I decided to lay off Instagram a bit and to put all of my progress here, hope that's ok...here it goes:

Exercise goals:
    - 3+ Maeve workouts = completed 9/12 workouts this week (stats below)
    - 10k steps a day = done 7/7 days 10k+ steps - chuffed with that (stats below)
    - Get outdoors once a day (come rain or shine) - managed to get outside 7/7 days (one day was -3 - photo below) 

Food goals:
    - 5-a-day (managed 5/7 days (mainly because I ran out of stuff before my food shop) - other two days I did 3/5 
    - Healthy balanced diet - yes cooked healthy meals every day - some pics below 
    - 2+ litres of water - struggled with this, definitely drinking more water each day, but only managed 2+ litrs 4/7 days

Will upload my comparison photos tomorrow :)

The main thing is a week of no takeaways, junk food, snacks, or alcohol, I feel much better about myself. More energy, skin clear, and feeling fuller with my meals - bring on Week 2! #QueensDontQuit

• Woohoo AJ thats amazing going xx

I did 5 Queensdontquit workouts and  did Esthers yoga yesterday.

got my 10k + steps each day

stayed in deficit

I was going to upload my before pics from last monday or i can just hold them until the end and do comparison. 

This week I did all out legs this morn, will do sweaty 7's tomorrow and wed and perky peach friday. Evenings are mental for me with dinner and then bed time for Bonnie at 7 (Im also back studying 2 nights a week) but i may swap out one of the other workouts to do combat queens or circuits on demand instead. I will play it by ear. Thanks for keeping this thread going for our progress xx

• @Vicky Baker Woohoo!! Amazing work Vikki!! Keep up the good work! I did my first weigh-in today and measurements and super chuffed with results so far! I don't expect to keep this up the whole time but if I can get to a place I'm happy and maintain! That would be amazing! :)