z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Start of Spring Queen Challenge | MaeveMadden

Start of Spring Queen Challenge

• @Alise Jeremiah You're smashing it doll xxx 

• HI QUEENS @Maeve Madden  - WEEK 2 COMPLETE! STATS BELOW!

I did find this week hard than the last, but I still pushed. The weather being dryer definitely helped!! Will do my progress pic tomorrow morning (weigh day) but feeling really good!! How are you all finding it?

• Wow @alisejeremiah I'm loving the photo collage. I love how you are tracking your food, water and workouts. Ticking off these goals are helping you to stay on track. Thanks for the inspiration. :-)

• @Sinead Bergin thanks Sinead. Yeah I find tracking and seeing progress really helps. I will weigh and measure and take pics tomorrow that's a big motivator. And I've also had the odd chest and not been restrictive diet wise at all. Bet your smashing it too! We cm's do this! 

• Hi Queens @Maeve Madden 

Here is my progress so far - took my photos and measurements this morning! Really chuffed how I'm doing so far:

• Amazing transformation for only three weeks well done you should be so thrilled. 🙌🏼🔥🌶 that's great motivation to keep you going for the week ahead 👑

• @Ciara Twomey Thank you Ciara! I'm really enjoying it! I feel fitter, stronger, healthier! I'm just going to keep going until I plato and then maintaining is key!! 

• @Alise Jeremiah You're on fire AJ xx fantastic progress girl x

• Hi Queens @Maeve Madden WEEK 4 PROGRESS! 

So this week I started to waiver a bit on my diet, and had a massive dominos on the weekend but that's ok! We all need to cheat once in a while! Last week I managed 10/15 classes and made it outside 7 days in a row!!

Below my progress photos and tracking for last week! How are you all doing going into week 4??

• @Alise Jeremiah Massive changes hun - you are doing so well xx

• @Vicky Baker thanks vicky I'm so pleased :)

• @Alise Jeremiah Queen u r absolutely smashing it. U're looking fantastic. Well done u. Proof that hard work pays off. Have an amazing Week 4 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne Thanks Audrey!! Yes! I've loved every challenge so far, but this is the first one I have been weighing and taking progress photos, it's amazing how much you change without even realising! I am expecting my progress to stop soon as I am pretty much back to where I was in the summer now, but maintaining will still be challenging i think :) Hope your doing well and enjoying the challenge just as much as me queen!!

• Hey Queens! I've been following Maeve's workouts on and off since October, but properly getting into it now I've started the Spring Queen challenge! I've been suffering terribly with my PCOS and for the past two months (for the first time in FOREVER) my cycles are starting to become a little more normal. I am thrilled! Thank you Maeve and all of you lovely Queens for the motivation!! We've got this! X

• HI QUEENS @Maeve Madden  - WEEK 4! DONE! COMPLETED IT! WOOHOO!!

How did you all get on this week?? I managed to get outside every day this week, but sadly didn't get around to doing as many @Maeve Madden  classes as I wanted. Mainly because I do these around 5.30 after a full day of working from home, and I (as many of you) had a pretty crappy week of work, very full on and busy! But I'm not going to dwell! I still managed 8 classes which is awesome!!

I have also braved pouring even torrential rain and snow and minus temperatures on my walks, but doing them before work at 9am in the mornings is really setting me up for the day! Can't believe it's week 5 tomorrow!!

• @Alise Jeremiah So awesome! Doing 8 workouts is amazing! I only average about 4 QDQ workouts/week. I have a dog so I'm forced to take multiple outside walks a day which definitely helps keep me on track and I also play tennis about once or twice a week! I need to be better about taking progress pictures and measurements 🤦‍♀️ but my goal has been to mainly gain some muscle and tone what I already have which I feel like I am doing so I feel pretty good! I have struggled with disordered eating and working out as a punishment in the past pretty severely so I know that for me I cannot be so on top of everything as I see some of the other queens are! I get a little envious thinking I'm not doing enough but keep reminding myself of what is best for me at this moment. Anyways, I word vomited, you are killing it so far!! Excited to see what week 5 brings!👸

• @Hannah Shackles HI Hannah! You are doing AMAZING!! Never compare what you are doing with anyone else, as queen @Maeve Madden says's "your only competition is yourself". The main thing is your happy, healthy, and having FUN!! Yes, I would love a pooch to force me outside more haha but sadly keep it to once a day atm. Thank you for being to open and honest and talking openly about your disorder. I've not quite been there myself but have been way too obsessed with fitness and calorie counting in the past, trying to let that stuff go is hard, and a daily struggle for us all, but you have a great support system in #queensdontquit! 

• WEEK 5 PROGRESS - @Maeve Madden 

This week I believe is the start of my maintain strategy. My goal to get back to how I was in the summer, but my progress was quicker in the first few weeks so now I've nearly reached my goal, I am going to focus on maintaining...

• @Alise Jeremiah Thank you for your kind words! Yes, I definitely try to keep a positive mindset and this group is an amazing resource for positivity and support! Maeve has really created such a special space! 

• WEEK 5 COMPLETE QUEENS @Maeve Madden 

This was a hard week for me and a week of two halves.

The first few days, I was not only super chuffed with my progress, but even more chuffed that the queen herself shared my progress with you all on Insta. It was a great confidence boost. But sadly work was crazy busy, and I wasn't able to do many workouts, hoping to catch up later in the week. 

But, sadly on Thursday, my nan passed away, and my routine went out the window. I usually wake up and walk straight away but sadly I woke up to a phone call 15 mins before my alarm went off. Since then, I've struggled to find the motivation to do a workout or to even leave the house, but I have tried my best.

As these are the two things I love to do, and help me keep my mental health in check, I know I need to try and take some time out from helping family and taking care of myself. I couldn't quite remember how many workouts we needed to do as a minimum for the challenge, and some of my friends have said "don't be stupid, that's not important". And of course, they aren't wrong, but these challenges, workouts, walking are what keeps me in a routine, grounded, happy, motivated, so I want to still do what I can for my mental health, without pushing myself too hard. Sorry for oversharing queens, but just want to say, we can't be on it all the time, but all we can do is our best, for us. 

Next week will be a bit strange, as I am not currently home so unable to do my measurements/tracking, and as you can imagine, I've been eating my feelings heavily, but I know this is ok, and not at all the end of the world. If this weeks taught me anything, it's that life is short, and it's for living and enjoying.