z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Start of Spring Queen Challenge | MaeveMadden

Start of Spring Queen Challenge

• @Vicky Baker Thanks Vicky...hoping to get back to weighing/pics this week too. Hopefully, I didn't fall too far off the wagon! Been loving this challenge, it has helped me with a lot, and I'm sure it helped all of you too xx

• HEY QUEENS @Maeve Madden ! PROGRESS PICS!!

As you know, I've been home with family for a bit as I was dealing with some grief, so not done any progress pics or measurements since week 5. Today was my first day back, and I am not at all surprised with a little weight gain. As I just ate my feelings, But that's ok - If I can smash the next 12 days and get back down to the weight I was in week 5 - I will be a happy bunny!! Let's go girls!!

- Eat 5-a-day
    - Drink 2ltr+ water
    - Walk/exercise 
    - Cut out sweet treats (always my downfall)
    - Continuing my dry journey not had alcohol since NYE) 

• WEEK 9 RESULTS! @Maeve Madden 

5 DAYS TO GO! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???

I have LOVED this week. I got back on the Vengabus (so to speak), smashed my outdoor walks, workouts and healthy eating/drinking water. Feel body confident and great and the best part of the week was the QDQ FESTIVAL TODAY!!

• WOOHOO QUEENS - IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!@Maeve Madden 
    Last week of the challenge!! I am soo chuffed with my progress, I took all my measurements and pics this morning, and wanted to share! How did you all get on?? 

• QUEENS!! WE DID IT! WE COMPLETED THE SPRING QUEEN CHALLENGE!!! @Maeve Madden 

Can you believe it? Did you all enjoy it as much as me?? I just want to say a big thank you to @Maeve Madden and the amazing QDQ community. You've all been so supportive and encouraging and it's amazing to see queens holding queens up and not tearing them down. 

I enjoyed every second of this challenge, it not only got us through winter, miserable weather and lockdown, but also the passing of my gran. These fun, energetic workouts kept me going, gave me structure and routine and don't know what I would have done without it. 

Below are all of my results - but as Maeve said today, everyone's journey is different, and even if we all did the same plan we would all have different results. Let's enjoy and celebrate our own personal journeys and progress and a big well done to every single one of you!! BRING ON THE NEXT CHALLENGE!!

Want to give a big shout-out to @Vicky Baker @Audrey Browne @Siobhan Buller @Sian Townend @Beth Haughian @Julia Knudsen @Niamh Byrne @Ashley Jordan @Pamela King Angie Rocks and Suzie Gleeson and many more you've been a great help in getting me through this challenge!! Queens supporting queens!  

• YES ALISE!!! Oh my goodness how fabulous are you 😍👑 You honestly inspire me so much! Your dedication and effort is unbelievable. It's been an absolute pleasure watching your journey for the last 10 weeks - I mean the spreadsheet vibes are absolutely imaculate 🙌🏻😂 Congratulations queen! So well deserved 😍👑💕

• Amazing! You look fab queen! We all pulled each other through the challenge, what a brilliant experience x

• @Alise Jeremiah omg Alise massive well done you look amazing! You even look taller!! Agree with everything you said,it's been such a fun 10 weeks and never once felt like a chore or dread beforehand. I love all the workouts and even though my physical appearance may not have changed drastically,I feel like my mentality has greatly improved. I feel so much more confident in myself,even with my lumps and bumps 😂 I must post some pictures like the rest of you girls but I don't know if I have any proper before pics. 

Here's to the summer challenge, we got this!☀️👑☀️

• @Alise Jeremiah Aw Alise here I am crying again 😭❤️ You look amazing and you've absolutely smashed every single second! Well done queen! I just love the support we all give each other it absolutely fills my heart! You look fantastic and you've worked so hard! xx

• @Beth Haughian OMG Are you kidding, you are the inspiring one! It's been amazing getting to know queens like you and us all supporting each other through this challenge! I am crazy OCD about tracking stuff, measuring, seeing progress etc, as I have to be super organised as a project manager haha (so that does help). Congrats as well queen! It's been one hell of a ride!! :)

• @Sian Townend Yes we did! There were days I had zero motivation but watching you and the other queens were great motivation for me to see us getting through together! You are amazing! Cannot wait for the next challenge, which I'm sure we'll smash together!!

• @Ashley Jordan Thank you so much queen! Haha, I wish I was taller, sadly on 5'3 ha. It has been such a ride, and it's been great sharing with and supporting queens like yourself. You did amazing, we all did, we should all be so proud! Yes, mental changes are amazing, I am definitely learning to be more comfortable in the skin I'm in and that's all thanks to @Maeve Madden and queens like you! Sometimes, like you said changes can't be seen the main thing is your feeling fitter, healthier, stronger! Bring on the next challenge! We'll smash it!!

• @Niamh Byrne @Alise Jeremiah Aw bless you, you kind soul! Thank you so much, I shocked myself at how much I changed in 10 weeks, don't think I changed that much during last few challenges, but I think with winter and lockdown it was a great motivation! Yes the support is overwhelming. Keep up the good work, you are amazing and we all got through this together!

• @Alise Jeremiah oh Queen!! I couldn't be more proud of you and your journey!! Look at those results hun- you are glowing!! 💗💗 Queens supporting queens!! Xx

• @Julia Knudsen Aw thank you queen. I am super suprised with the progress/results made and chuffed, as I've done other challenges and not changed this much. Can't wait for the next one :)

• I am so chuffed with how amazing the QDQ community are. Whether it's day to day or getting me through a challenge these amazing queen's show so much love. I am overwhelmed. Especially in light of everything going on in the world right now it's amazing to feel so comfortable sharing my progress with people I most likely won't ever meet in person. And that we are building each other up instead of tearing each other down. Big love to you all queen's :)