z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Recipe Corner 👩‍🍳 | MaeveMadden

Recipe Corner 👩‍🍳

• Hey ladies! This is such a great idea. I love this sea bass with tomato and chorizo recipe which is really tasty and so quick to make

https://www.thetaste.ie/sea-bass-with-tomato-chorizo-recipe-by-derval-orourke/

• @Kate Healy thanks Queen. Much appreciated 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Maria Mc Enery oooh nice will definitely be looking this up. Thanks Queen 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Katie Rynne - that recipe looks amazing, I will definitely give it a go! 😍😋

• I love this recipe for cauliflower couscous, it's really easy to make especially if you buy ready made cauliflower rice which you can get at most supermarkets now. This is for 2 people main course:

• 1 cauliflower
    • 2 tsp coconut oil
    • 1 tsp ground turmeric
    • 1 tsp ground cumin
    • 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
    • 2 garlic gloves (crushed)
    • 1 tbsp runny honey
    • Grated zest and juice of 1 lime
    • 100 gr spinach leaves
    • 100 gr dried apricots - chopped
    • 50 gr pistachios - chopped
    • 2 tbsp fresh chopped basil
    • Drizzle of olive oil
    • salt to taste

To make the cauliflower couscous put the florets in a food processor or roughly grate the cauliflower until it looks like rice.

Heat the coconut oil in a large pan, add the spices and garlic and cook a few minutes until fragrant. Throw in the cauliflower and cook whilst stirring for a few minutes. Add 2 tbsp of water and keep stirring. Then add honey, salt to taste, the lime zest and juice, spinach and the apricots. Stir well and cook until spinach has wilted. Serve the couscous with the chopped pistachios and basil scattered on top and a finish with a drizzle of olive oil.

• @Katie Rynne oh wow looks delicious 😋 

• @Audrey Browne great idea Audrey! I think we are all running out of ideas on what to cook nowadays 😂🤣

• @Kate Healy oooh tortilla chips sound delicious and I agree a great way to use up the wraps!! 😁😁

• @Annique Dijkstra oh Queen I am definitely going to be doing this. Thank u 😍😍😍😍👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Maeve O'Keeffe oh my god just seen this link such a great idea, definitely going to try these 🍴 si7nd delicious x

• 2 / 2