z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

I bailed out of posting this yesterday..... | MaeveMadden

I bailed out of posting this yesterday.....

• Before the first Spring Challenge Workout yesterday, I took my before photos with the intention that straight after the workout I would upload.....I didn't....I chickened out!! 

I joined the queens in November but did a few workouts a week, with no structure or a real goal....just wanted to lose a bit of weight. So when the Spring Challenge came up, it was just what I needed! 

Yesterday, other queens uploaded their before photos and all I saw was beautiful, strong ladies who had joined this wonderful group...so why didn't I see myself in that way....why did I look at my before photos and want to delete them. So this morning I have decided my goal for the Spring Challenge is to get fitter, healthier and look at myself in the same light as I look at the other wonderful ladies on here! 

So here they are my mince pie filled befores! 

Sending love to everyone 💕👑

• Hi Beautiful and Strong Queen - you look amazing!!!! Defo no need to have chickened out, but I totally get it, its scary but you're amazing!! Loving your goals and your positive attitude, it's fantastic, I can already tell you're going to smash it!!! Gooo Queen xxxx

• You're gonna smash it queen! ❤️

• Well done posting, you look amazing and remember we are all in this together, we will smash them goals!!

• I completely understand how you feel! I spent a long time yesterday debating whether to post my before photos. Sometimes doing the scary things are exactly what we need to do to heal ourselves. So proud of you for doing it - you are beautiful and I love your goals!

• Looking good queen! Good luck with youre journey 👑💕

• It's so easy to be tougher on ourselves in comparison to other people, I'm exactly the same, but you look amazing! You've got this!! 👑💕  

• @Stephanie Lewis well done doll. It is tough to post pics at the start but remember ull get nothing but love here. It's a safe space no malice allowed here. 🥰. I bow down to u Queen Stephanie, it took me forever to post my pic plus I'm no good at selfies 😂. I love ur goals don't forget to add 'love urself' to them. U're a strong, hard working Queen who can do anything. Fact. Have a fantastic journey & I look forward to seeing ur progress. We're all in it together 🥰 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• Get it girl! I also chickened out posting my photo--so well done to you! You look great, and it's only going to get better. Also, I love those leggings! 👑

• @Stephanie Lewis You sure are amazing!!! I TOTALLY FEEL YOU!!! As a matter of fact you just gave me the push I needed to upload my before pics and for that I THANK YOU!!! Let's smash it together!!!! Together we are stronger!!!💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

let's do this queen!!!! Woop woop!!!

• Me too@Amy Holton maybe we should follow in this queens footsteps and bite the bullet 🙌

• @Katie Rynne  @Bella Armfield @Grace Moore @Yvett Talas @Beth Haughian @Sian Wilson @Audrey Browne @Amy Holton @Brenda Miceli @Shannon Lawless 

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to you all, I wanted to tag you all in the reponse to make sure you all knew how much your kind words and encouragement meant! I have felt on cloud 9 all day, so thank you very much. 

Well done Queens on uploading your before photos, you look all look amazing! Here's to gaining confidence and loving ourselves! 

I have just finished combat queens and feel like being back by all the queens, gave me more motivation and I smashed the workout! I felt the queen community for sure! Maeve has created something very special! 

The leggings are sweaty betty, I always buy in the sales though! 

If anyone needs a chat through these weird times, please just give me a message

Love to all the Queens 👑💕

• Great going queens!!💪😍 I was the exact same you Stephanie, had completely lost motivation in November but delighted to be back properly! Great to have the support from other queens also to keep us on track 😀😘

• @Stephanie Lewis You are so kind!!! I did both today, sweaty 7's and Combat Queens!!! Hope I keep it up the whole year💪🏻 Since I tend to lose motivation almost EVERYTIME I try something... but I will do my very best!!! I'm here for ya if you need to vent!!! Super proud of us smashing the workouts!!!

Virtual hugs!!!

• @Brenda Miceli 2 workouts in one day.....what an absolute queen!! You should be so proud of yourself, treat yourself with a nice bath!! I am sure you have got it this time, you have all of us backing you! Yayyy too us! 

Big Virtual Hugs Back 💕👑

• @Brenda Miceli yesss Queen, absolutely nailing it!! Goo girl!! Let's smash it!!! 👸🙌🏋️‍♂️

• @Stephanie Lewis so glad you've had an ace day Queen, totally deserved!! can't wait to do combat tomorrow morning on catch up!!! 🙌😘

• I also uploaded my pics today gal! It's no nerve wrecking but imagine how satisfying it will be at the end of the challenge when we can see the progress inside and outside. So hard to stay motivated with everything going on so at least us queens can stick together for the next few weeks to push ourselves with Maeve woo 💪

• 1 / 2