z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Combat Queens 💗 | MaeveMadden

Combat Queens 💗

• Wowza!! I absolutely loved tonight's workout- I don't know where my energy came from on day 2 of our challenge!!! My legs and abs are in bits but I am pumped 😍😍 Thanks@Maeve Madden 

• I'm doing that workout tomorrow! Legs are aching like crazy after yesterdays spicy workout! 

• Absolutely loved tonight too! I was nearly in tears during the abs 🤣

• What a workout!!! 

The abs section....oh my goodness..i actually feel like I have some sort of muscle there now haha 

The high knees in I need a Hero!!! My aim is to be able to do those without stopping!! 

• Same girls it was so good!  I didn't think I would have the energy after work but I got so into it at one stage during the upper cuts I ended up punching myself in the jaw 🤪😂 I did however continue on 😂 thanks queen@Maeve Madden great start to the challenge 🎉

• Did anyone else feel like it was a mental workout with all the coordination??🙈😂

• @Julia Knudsen OMG same... I thought after yesterday's leg workout and this mornings sweaty 7's that I would definitely not have the energy to give it my all...but something came over me and I was pumped and full of endorphins and loved every minute of it. 
    I'll be 100% feeling it in the morning though 😅 

Well done on completing day 2 of the challenge...let's keep killing this 💪🏼🔥 xx

• @Julia Knudsen @Joanna Law @Jennifer Smith @Stephanie Lewis @Laurna Roche @Amy Lewis @Rebecca Evans Queens wasn't it outstanding. I bet u were all blown away with how much energy u had but didn't think u had! I was so happy to hear HERO my favourite song. I always always find another 100% more energy when it comes on. @Maeve Madden will b delighted everyone loved it. Well done Queens 👑 👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Rebecca Evans I did yesterday's leg work out. I didn't think I would be able to do tonight's with the legs being sore. Well don't you doing the sweaty 7. I just sat down and can't get back up again. Looking foward to tomorrow's work out. 

• @Joanna Law mine are too!! But is a good sore 😃

• @Jennifer Smith lol so was I!! We have abs ladies 😍😍

• @Stephanie Lewis the abs was intense!!! But so worth it ! 🥰

• @Audrey Browne I was blown away with the amount of energy I had! I definitely think the upbeat music has a lot to do with it, I love music and I love dancing so when a good song comes on no matter how tired I feel- I'm out here shaking it out 💃🏼🥰 

• @Rebecca Evans wow! Well done for doing sweaty 7's as well!! 🥰 I think we just love@Maeve Madden workouts so much and she gives us that extra bit of energy that just makes you want to do it and not feel like you have too. I look forward to my workouts now- it's a great feeling! 

• @Laurna Roche I nearly did that too 😂🤣😂

• @Amy Lewis I thought I had co-ordination until two days ago 😂 I'm glad the camera isn't two way. 

• @Aisling McGlinchey I was thinking exactly the same, I was bouncing about all over the place 😂 feeling the benefits of it today tho!! Looking forward to todays workout!! 

P.s. loving the forums for all the support and motivation 💕

• Just finished the combat class from last night, loved it! I mean, isn't Stomp the best song to punch the crap out of the air and take out your frustrations 🤛 And when I hear Hero, I'm up and jumping around, bloody loved it! 👑

• @Sian Townend I love stomp after a days work especially at year end madness it's great totally gets you smiling and ready to take on anything 💞👌🥳

• @Una McElroy I put so much effort into that song, dripping afterwards. It's brilliant x

• 1 / 3