z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Newbie - combat queen | MaeveMadden

Newbie - combat queen

• Hello everybody🥳new to the website, I did the workouts in March to May on Instagram with Maeve and was probably in the best shape I've ever been, then motivation was lost and I managed to put on the dreaded lockdown stone..twice 😂 I like to think I deserved one for each lockdown. So trying to get back into it and really starting to enjoy it again, I did the combat queens yesterday for the first time and my arms and back (lats) are in agony today 😯 I would consider myself fairly strong so not sure if I was doing something wrong? Or does everybody find it quite tough? 😅 I will have to take my rest day today! Xx

• Yeahyyy Queen 👑 , so glad you loved it so much to join. It really is amazing isn't it!! Such an awesome community too!!

Ha, yep we all have put on lockdown weight but that's all good!! We're fit and healthy and smashing our spring challenge goals one day at a time - whoop 🙌🤩💪

You'll see there are lots of posts on muscle aches at the mo, those two xmas weeks off were an absolute killer for most of us 🔥😖so know that you're not alone when you find yourself crawling on your bum to get down the stairs or grimacing when trying to sit on the loo 🤣🤣🤣

Enjoy your rest day and if you can get our for a short walk and have a warm bath or shower to relax them aches and pains!!  Xx

• @Robyn Clohessy I feel the very same! Did sweaty 7s and then combat queens and today I can barely life the cup of tea 😂😂😂 

A great feeling though! 

• I did All Out Legs on Monday and Sweaty 7s on Tuesday and I was in agony yesterday, but today I felt much better! So I tried Combat Queens today and am definately feeling it in my arms this evening! Probably just a case of working muscles that I havent used in a while! 🤣

I've done some of Maeve's Instagram workouts on and off from March, but I am determined that I am going to complete the Spring challenge - there's a wedding dress to get into come May so if that doesn't keep me motivated I don't know what will! 🤣🤣

Trying not to over do it at the start in case I'm so sore I put myself off! But so far, so good! 😊

• @Katie Rynne I did the crawling down the stairs on my bum last week, I made the mistake of doing perky peach as my first class back, then did barre ballet the next day thinking it would be less intense...I couldn't even control the clutch in my car 😅

@Leonie Mcnulty @Claire McManus yes I did the same, did legs monday, sweaty 7s Tuesday and the combat queens yesterday and I am definitely feeling it today! Everytime I had a break I was on the foam roller trying to get any bit of a release from the knots in my back!  

I have been doing the same trying to take it easy at the start, have been leaving off the band and weights for most exercises, just taking part is enough for me at the moment 🤣

• @Robyn Clohessy hi Queen, I love ur post. U're a scream. Well u're back on the Venga Bus now girl & nearly a week down. So u've hit the ground running. Well done u doll. I do a lot of weights for arms back etc & I was sore after Sweaty 7s so u're doing alright girl 💪💪💪💪👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Robyn Clohessy 🤣🤣🤣laughing so much at the car bit 🤣

• @Robyn Clohessy welcome to the family again queen! Oh my god being sore on the 1st wk back is normal so you weren't doing anything wrong!!! I think we are all in the sane boat 😂😂.

I'm a bit behind in classes so debating whether to do combat queens or barre. Love them both. 

It's so good to be back and have goals to hit again! X