z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Another workout completed! | MaeveMadden

Another workout completed!

• Hey all Queens

Today marked my fourth day of Queen workouts 2021! And to say I have loved it would be an understatement! I loved indulging at Christmas, but all that wine, chocolate, cheese and crisps had me feeling sluggish and very bloated! 

I have already noticed a difference in my energy levels from just a few workouts this week. 
    Thank you so much@Maeve Madden  for being so uplifting, encouraging and providing the best workouts. As well as providing a home for a forum for us all to help and support each other. 
    So glad I joined team queen, it is such a positive and lovely community to be apart of! 

Thank you also to Lottie for today's ab workout! It was my first one with Lottie and I loved it, I loved the element of boxing in there too. Sorry I couldn't make the live, but I loved catching up on it this evening. 
    Time to relax now before perky peach tomorrow! 🍑 

Let's keep killing it Queens ☺️🌶🔥💪🏼

• @Rebecca Evans u're rocking it Queen. Loving ur energy. Keep it up. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Rebecca Evans well done! Wow fair play for getting 4 in already this week! Never feel under pressure to complete all the workouts in the week, there are so many there to provide variety, so try fit in rest days/active rest days too so you don't get too tired or sore....but also- I know how addictive and fun they are in different ways so it's hard to skip any! 

I have a feeling you are going to love perky 🍑 - it is tough but feels bloody amazing!!!

Welcome to team queen-  you won't regret it!!!!

• @Rebecca Evans well done queen!! I know for a fact I've felt the same after Christmas and for a slight moment felt guilty and them as maeve said we have 300 and whatever days to train hard again! This wk is bit slower for me this wk but I know once I get back in fully I'll feel a million times better!!! So good to be back in action queens! I need to join a live, miss the chats!!!! Xx

• Looking good girl! Sure if we can't indulge over Christmas when would we?! 😂

And I agree, my energy levels are through the roof! I always preferred to exercise in the evening but I love being able to start my day with a bang!!! 💪🏻 

👑💕

• @Rebecca Evans Woohooo you go Queen! 💖

• Well done @Rebecca Evans 😀 Just finished today's Perky Peach loved it!! Really helping me get through this third lockdown 💪

• Well done @Rebecca Evans - Today's my 4th Workout and I could only get 3 done a week last year!!! 2021 already looking up! Love Lottie's Workouts along with Maeve's! Going to try get the ballet going next week! :-)

• Thank you so much everyone!! 💗
    And it really is addictive @Sharon Scully I feel like I don't want to miss a day but I agree you have to take at least a day to reset and allow your body to recover! I took a rest day yesterday....treated myself to chocolate and wine 😅 And then enjoyed the wind down yoga this morning! All reset to get back onto queening tomorrow! 😃🙌🏼🔥

• @Rebecca Evans Perfect treats, and a lovely way to recover today. I found the yoga amazing, so restorative physically and mentally. We go again tomorrow, whoop!!!