z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Sweaty 7’s 😱🙈 | MaeveMadden

Sweaty 7’s 😱🙈

• Sweaty 7's is a great quick workout if you don't have much time in the evenings! Just caught up on yesterday's sweaty 7's 😅 and my legs are still sore from Monday's workout! Whose legs still feel like jelly? 🙈🙈 wooohooo queens we are nearly finished with Week 1 of the challenge 💗🥳

• @Julia Knudsen whhoooohooo Queen. I loved Sweaty 7s both of them. Week 1 nearly done how mad is that 😲💪💪💪👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Julia Knudsen I just caught up on it too, it felt so good but oh do I hear you on the jelly legs!!! The first week was always going to be the toughest, even for those who kept up some level of strength/fitness over the break, and we are smashing our way through it! Well done!

• I love sweaty 7's too, it mixes everything up! 
    My legs and arms are feeling it this week. 🔥 

And YES!!! Week one nearly done ✅ 👏🏼 

• @Julia Knudsen well done queen, so happy we're back in action!!!! Sore all over this wk for sure xx

• @Audrey Browne it's crazy but feels so good 💗💗 we did it together queens!! ❤️

• @Sharon Scully The jelly legs will be with us for a few days then 😉 it will get easier as we gain our fitness back and work off all those Christmas treats 😜 Well done Queen and keep it up!  

• @Rebecca Evans I agree! its a great workout to mix things up a bit 🔥 its a quick boost of spice! Well done Queen 💪🏼

• @Carmel Mulvany Well done to you too Queen 👸🏼 We are smashing week 1 ! 💗

• Hi ladies! I'm a new queen sussing out the different workouts and seeing what suits me best... I started sweaty 7's last night but switched to cardio as felt it was more me and didn't have time to watch the sweaty 7's workout through - what exactly is it?? 

• @Aisling O’Mahony welcome queen!! The sweaty 7a is mainly focusing around strength training. Its low cardio but higher reps with weights to focus on legs, bum or arms. There is beginner cardio classes in library which would prob be good to try first. Xx

• @Carmel Mulvany thanks so much! Definitely think that's something I'll build up to! I'm more of a cardio queen - did a combat class last night for the first time and loved it!!

• @Aisling O’Mahony well defo stick with cardio and work up as you said!!! Awh I really love combat queens..... its so fun!! The boxing and kicks are class!!!

• LOVED arms sweaty 7's this week!!!!🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

• Me too@Lisa Whelehan! favourite sweaty 7s yet. Really pushed myself and also loved the music 🔥