z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Barre Ballet | MaeveMadden

Barre Ballet

• Hey Queens, did the Barre Ballet class from yesterday evening and absolutely loved it. I've tried Barre a couple of times before, it's such a fun way to workout! Although the legs were still pretty sore from Monday's live! We will power through! Hope everyone's loving the challenge so far. I certainly am! 🎉 xxx

• Oh I can't wait to try this over the weekend!  Had never even heard of it until I seen it in the library!! 🤗

• @Leonie Mcnulty oh good im so thrilled this is something new for you.  Barre Ballet began in Nyc and its i suppose trendy among celebs/models etc .  Its like one of those expensive high end classes that  became super popular.  I enjoyed it a few times I tried here in London but thought it was too much money to keep attending so then when I created QDQ I thought how fabulous we can do it here and give all queens the opportunity to try it.  Its def a fav for me, moves your body in new ways 

• @Eabha Rice I have saved It for the weekend or ill join in next week.  My legs finally today feel a little bit better lol.  xx

• @Maeve Madden if it's good enough for the celebs and models then it's good enough for the queens 🤗😂 my legs are only right today from Monday 😂😂😂

• @Maeve Madden you'll love it, I found it really helped with my DOMS actually! Legs are also feeling better today thank god. We'll get there 😂 xx

• @Eabha Rice I'm so glad you enjoyed it!@Leonie Mcnulty let me know how you get on!

It's a great way to build long lean muscle and for core stability and strength! But don't be deceived you'll still be getting a good burn in!😍

• @Sinead Corcoran it was so fab! I definitely felt the burn! 😍 Will make it part of my weekly routine xx

• Just completed my first Barre Ballet class and i LOVED it! Loved the slower pace as I could focus on each move. Already excited for next weeks class 💗 

• I found the Ballet Barre class from the 6th January in the library and absolutely loved it 🙂. I felt so much better after it.

Also tried Maeve Maddens sweaty 7's class and that was incredible! 

Can't wait to get stuck into more classes .

Thank you Maeve Madden for this platform 

• @Aine Swift yes I loved this about it too! Much slower pace 💪🏻💗 x

• I did yesterdays cardio class this morning and found myself really tight on the stretches after a long week, did the Barre ballet this evening, and even though its a great workout and definitely tough, the stretching the whole way through is amazing. After this mornings wrokout i was just about reaching my calves, after barre ballet I was touching toes with no trouble! (Though my legs are now like jelly 😅)

• Hey Queens 💜 really excited as I'm going to try the barre ballet class tonight for the first time. Just wondering if anyone could help on what I need for the class so im not rushing at the start? 

• @Hannah York Heya Queen ure going to love it. All u need is a chair, mat, towel & water. U can also do it in socks or bare feet. 1st time for u I wld wear socks Hannah. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne thank you so much! Was wondering if I needed trainers I'll grab a chair now and get set up 😊👏🏻

• @Hannah York c u there hannah 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Loved it tonight, doing pilates helps! I thought I was fairly flexible but clealy not!! I need some tips, I'd love to do the splits! 

• Barre Ballet was great tonight ! Everywhere was burning 🔥 would love to be able to do the splits again, hopefully in the future 💪🏼👑❤️