z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Combat Queens | MaeveMadden

Combat Queens

• Just finished my first Combat Queen's class and loved it.  Have a wonky knee and found this class lower impact on it so felt I could do a little more :)

• @Kim Miller O'Brien i first tried combat queens on Tuesday and also loved it! Finished it beaming... which doesn't normally happen after a workout 😂🙈

• Such an ace class isn't it Queens!!! There will be more from last year saved in the library if you want more to do instead of the other classes if it feels better on the knee 😘👸🔥

• @Kim Miller O'Brien Combat is definitely one of my favourite classes, so much fun. Glad you enjoyed it too. There's a lot less squats and lunges which may be putting pressure on your knees. There are so many saved too for you to try. 

• @Kim Miller O'Brien oh I am so pleased you enjoyed it and was suitable for your knee.   I really enjoy this class also and its such a great upper body ab burner

• @Kim Miller O'Brien Combat Queens is one of my favourites!! 😀😀😀😀😀😀

• @Kim Miller O'Brien 

I am a few days behind as I was late starting. I have just also completed Combat Queens and my first week of the challenge. 3 workouts done! I am gonna try join my first live tomorrow morning! Loving it all so far 💕💖

• @Carol Burns perfect thanks for that, will check them out 👍🏻

• @Maeve Madden loved it thank you! The music is fab too 💃