z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Progress photos - before 🙈 | MaeveMadden

Progress photos - before 🙈

• Before photos Hi queens, it's taken a full week but I've finally built up the courage to post my before photos. I'm disgusted looking at these photos. I was alway quite fit with a slim and toned body. During the first lockdown last year I was working from home and barely seeing anyone and struggled a lot mentally. all my fitness went out the window and I started comfort eating and piled on the weight. I resorted to wearing baggy clothes so I wouldn't have to look at my self in the mirror and see how much weight I had put on 😢. It hit home this Christmas when none of my clothes fit and I just felt miserable and uncomfortable all over Christmas. I decided last week enough was enough and I needed to get back to myself so signed up for queens don't quit. I started on Monday and I'm loving it so far. Fingers crossed I won't be so disgusted and embarrassed by my after pictures 🤞🏻🤞🏻 

• @Cora Savage Oh Cora please try to not be too hard on yourself and to go gently. You naturally have a slim build (which is great but sometimes it means you notice it more yourself if you do gain weight), you have legs that looks like they will be more than able to smash Lean Legs week after week, a peach that is gonna subtly change with perky peach (but for me is in such a good proportion to the rest of your legs). You lucky thing - you have no bra bulge front or back!! And those arms are gonna love sweaty sevens! (Sorry if this was the wrong approach by commenting on specific areas, but I genuinely think you look great- and hello, you are bloody surviving a pandemic, this is our priority number 1!) We have all in various ways leaned on something like eating bad and drinking alcohol, but as long as you keeping showing up for yourself every day that is the main thing. Keep on keeping on each day. Because one day this will be a memory, and a standout is not going to be anything to do with weight gain- it is going to be that you LOVE Queens Don't Quit, that you have smashed a load of exercises, and you have found a supportive community! This is the start of program that is in part exercise but as a consequence should hopefully help with mindset too. No matter how tough a day is, it it's a day that you do a QDQ workout- I guarantee that at least there will be one hour that day where you are showing up for you, your mind and body, and you won't be able to help but smile!

Enjoy the journey of this challenge, be as consistent as you can, you will notice the difference in strength and fitness, and I hope by the end you have photos to be proud of but also you can look back at these and be proud of the girl who decided to take action too. 

Keep on keeping on! You are more than able for this. Always here if you need a chat (and well done on being brave enough to start. Be proud!!)

• Oh My Goodness, don't say you're digusted, no no! We are always our own harshest critics. Welcome to Queens Don't Quit! Our bodies are the greatest tool we will ever own and we must work with them! Don't be embarassed by the amazing thing that is our bodies! I always remember when I'm looking at a part of my body that I don't like, that there's another part of my body some one else is probably admiring. 

• Oh Cora, I'm so sorry you feel this way, Queen! Especially when I was thinking how amazing you look already!! I know it's different for everyone and your benchmark is going to be different to mine or another Queens but try to believe me when I say I think YOU LOOK GREAT!

So glad you have decided to join and do what makes you happy mentally and physically. Cannot wait to hear more from you and how you're feeling over the coming weeks and months, I reckon you're going to absolutely smash this spring challenge!!!

👸🔥🙌

• @Cora Savage Aw Cora I'm so sad that you feel this way about yourself 😔 you are absolutely BEAUTIFUL 💛💛 try be gentle on yourself queen! With lockdowns after lockdowns I think we've all been comfort eating! I started hospital placement in September and since then I was stress eating so much and then Christmas came and I feel like I'm back to square one 😅 You'll get your confidence back queen do not worry 🙌🏻 You are beautiful and you're going to smash the challenge and your goals, we're all here with you every step of the way 💛 I can't wait to hear about your progress queen ❤️❤️👑👑👑

• @Sharon Scully@Clare MacRory@Katie Rynne@Niamh Byrne Aw girls thank you so much for the support and kind words. Getting a bit teary reading your comments 🙈. Delighted I've joined this community. I need a bit of this girls supporting girls in my life. Can't wait to share my progress over the next few weeks 😀😀

• @Cora Savage awwww queen I'm so sad you feel like that!!! I know us women take so much out on our bodies but look what they do for us. They are helping us everyday and we dont even realise it. I hope you start loving yourself asap again and I know this will help as I too felt exactly like you.  I still can't take that picture so well done you for doing that huge step! I have noticed with these classes my mental health has improved hugely and that has led to me starting to appreciate myself and love myself again.

Take ur time queen, once you get into the flow of this, after each workout you'll feel stronger and happier.  I can't wait to see the after pics cuz I know they will be amazing. 

We are all here to help along the way!!!! 

• @Cora Savage Hiya Queen, u're with us now, u've jumped on the Venga Bus, so u really mean business. Well done u. Pics r fab. Be proud of who u r. Pls pls don't use Embarrassed & Disgusted when talking about urself Cora as u r absolutely beautiful in every way and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. U've got this Queen I can see the determination in u & we're all in this with u, Team Queen all the way. We're here for each other 100% looking forward to working out with u Queen 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Never be embarrassed about your bod gal it's awesome! And hey it's pretty damn fiiiine to have a body that is capable of super fun workouts don't ya think? You're gona love queens don't quit, not just for the workouts but the good vibes, positive energy and great community! You'll feel better in no time I promise🙌😘

• Aw Cora, you are gorgeous. Please don't be hard on yourself ever. 

Glad that you're loving it so far. Keep moving, make healthy food choices (most of the time), eat your greens and love yourself x

• You look amazing!! These workouts and this community will help you get out of that negative mind frame and after that if you body changes that's just a bonus ❤️❤️ Draw a line in the past and don't think of the other lockdown habits, this is a new year which means a new mind frame where you are going to absolutely love yourself no matter how you look! Xx

• @Cora Savage onwards and upwards from here gal, you've taken the first step to a new way of living. If you falter or stumble know that we are always here behind you to give you a nudge on, or a wee kick in the butt haha! You've got this. 

Also- I didn't want to take away from the sincerity of my previous post, but I was thinking how much I really liked your slippers, and your nail varnish!!! 

• Oh girls thanks so much for all this support. This is exactly what I needed. I am so so happy I have signed up. I've never had support like this before. I know all the support on here is really going to help me get back on track 😊

• @Sharon Scully thanks 😊. slippers are Ugg's. I've wanted them for so long and finally bit the bullet and bought them as an Xmas present for myself. Best investment ever. They are like clouds for my feet. There amazing. I adore them. 

• @Cora Savage@Sharon Scully I was admiring the slippers too! They look so fab and so cosy ❤️🙌🏻

• @Cora Savage I got these in 2016 I think? And they're still absolutely perfect after wearing every day so definitely worth the buy If anyone is thinking about getting them!! 

• Cora fair play to you queen you've taken the first step and we are all on this road together xx habit and consistency in the workouts will help and we are all there most days for the craic and chats x

• @Katy Evans oh that's great to hear. I was a bit worried they wouldn't last. I always bought cheap ones from Primark and they only lasted a few weeks. I think that's what took me so long to buy the Ugg's. I was afraid they wouldn't last for long. 

• @Cora Savage you look fantastic already, the Queen workouts will give you the confidence and positive outlook to see your body how it is — strong and amazing ♥️ See you on this week's workouts, can't wait to see your progress pics!