z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Before pictures 📷 3/1/2 | MaeveMadden

Before pictures 📷 3/1/2

• Just going to leave these here 🙈 excuse the mess! 

Weights and measurements taken also. 

Really enjoying the workouts and finding the forums really supportive and motivating!

• @Amy Lewis u go Queen. Journey started, 1 week in, already smashing it AND u're enjoying it! That's what is all about Amy. Well done doll. Have an even better Week 2. 💪 💪 💪 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Amy Lewis well done you! The main thing is to enjoy the journey!! Enjoy your weekend and hope you have a good week 2 xx 

• @Amy Lewis well done Amy for getting through Week 1 💗 you will love week 2! 

• Well done Amy week one down 👑👍

• Keeping this up to date to keep myself on track! 

I am feeling really motivated for February thanks to having a great January! 

My first month of the Spring Queen challenge i set myself the goals of:

• At least 4 workouts a week 
    • Drinking 2 litres + water a day 
    • Avoiding my beloved wine 🍷(except for my fiances birthday) 
    • Aiming for 500 000 steps in Jan

I will admit there were days when exercising was really the last thing I wanted to do and getting my steps was a challenge! However I am really pleased that with taking one day at a time and one workout at a time I've made some huge steps towards my goals! 

• I've competed at least 5 workouts a week with Queens don't quit- mainly because all the wonderful Queens give me FOMO when they talk about the amazing coaches and routines! 🍑🔥
    • I've lost 8lbs and 20cm total from my measurements 
    • I've smashed my step goal and finished January with 583,290 steps! 🚶🏽‍♀️

My goals for February are to:

• Aim for 500,000 steps (more of a challenge due to the shorter month!)
    • Aim for 5 classes a week and to increase the weights Im using to increase strength 💪 
    • Continue to keep the wine intake down 💔
    • Continue to hit my 2L water goal
    • Contine to track my calories 

However, tonight l have a call with my wedding venue to discuss potential postponing of our big day in August ⛪ 💔 so the first day of the month may be off to a slight wobble! But must remember we can't control every situation, the thing we can control is how we react! Normally this would be with seeking comfort from high calorie food and drink- determined to not let this be the case regardless of the outcome! 💪🤞🙈

Thank you so much Queens for all the motivation and encouragement!  You really don't know how helpful this forum has been! 💃🥰👸

• @Amy Lewis fantastic progress Amy well done hun x

sorry to hear about the wedding and possible changes. My sister went ahead with the church part of her wedding and she hopes to have the party/reception on their first anniversary x hope you get sorted x

• @Amy Lewis ive been in the shadows doing Instagram workouts for the past month and signed up myself today. I've a similar build to you. The workouts are amazing. I can't wait to share my progress in a few months time. Well done on sharing your journey with us and thank you for inspiring me, you absolutely smashed January. Sorry to hear about the postponement of the wedding. 💔 You will have your day queen xx

• This is incredible 👏🏼 Well done Amy!!

Sorry about your wedding, nothing like one of Maeve's cardio workouts to bust that stress and more time to work towards being an amazing Queen on your big day ❤️ x

• Amazing goals. I love how you have them listed and well done on achieving so many steps in January. You are encouraging me now to get up and get out. 

• Great job Amy! Can't wait to see where this journey takes you, you got this!! 👑 

• @Sinead Bergin aw thank you so much! Not going to lie the steps are hard- but Im lucky I still walking to and from work every day! 🚶‍♀️

• @Andrea McElroy Thank you so much! The workouts are fab! January was a fab month but we have offically pushed the wedding back to next July so part of me is like....pass the wine and snacks, but really want to try and stay on track and ignore that voice in my head haha! Looking forward to seeing your journey! 😍

• @Sinead Courtney Thank you so much Sinead! Yes- the combat queens with all the kicking does wonders for the stress haha!! 

• @Vicky Baker Thank you Vicky! 

More time to see progress with Queens dont Quit! We decided to postpone as we are living in England currently but home is Northern Ireland and want to enjoy the whole build up :) 

• @Amy Lewis O M G Queen u completely knocked January out of the park. Fantastic results, fantastic achievements & fantastic journey so far. I LOVE IT AMY 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌❤️. Well done girl. There is no doubt in my mind that u have February in hand already. Go Amy Lewis 💪💪💪💪.  C u on the QDQ dance floor queen 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Amy Lewis GO QUEEN! <3 We are all in this together! Sending much love xx

• @Audrey Browne thank you so much! Having a wobbly weekend but took myself out for a long walk and looking forward to week 6! 👸🌶🍑💃

• Queens, I can't believe there are only 2 weeks of the Spring Challenge left! Where is the time going? !

Not going to lie, I've been a bit off the rails this week 🙈 valentines day, pancake day, any excuse to have a high calorie meal and wine..

I've continued with classes, but found I was having to force myself to do them and not giving them my all.

👰🏻‍♀️It doesn't help that my fiance and I have postponed our Aug 21 wedding to July 2022, so I think that's also contributed to me loosing my focus. Instead of thinking how much I could change in that time, I was thinking of how long I could put off making any changes! However, maybe a little time wallowing is allowed because 2020 wasn't easy and 2021 is still proving challenging! 

Well today I got up and joined the IG Live and its just flipped a switch, I'm choosing to give myself the best opportunity to be the best I can and the healthiest I can!

So today I've hit 25,000 steps already and I'm currently preparing lunches for this week and a delicious healthy meal for tonight without the wine 🙈😂

Lets smash these next few weeks Queens, taking it one day at a time! Xx

• Well done for getting back to doing the classes. It has been tough emotionally for you changing your wedding. Also this week with Valentine's and Pancake Tuesday we have had excuses to indulge a little more. 

Look at how far you have come rather than how far you have to go. You are doing great. Well done. 

• 1 / 2