z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Before pictures 📷 3/1/2 | MaeveMadden

Before pictures 📷 3/1/2

• @Amy LewisHeya Queen. How shocking is it that we've only 2 more weeks left. We've all bn there Amy with falling off the wagon. But the main thing is u got back on it. I'm so sorry that u've had to delay ur wedding. My heart breaks for all the future brides that have had to change all their plans because of this pandemic. But Amy so proud of u girl. U brushed urself off, refocused & ure back, game face on & back with a mission. Not a mission impossible but MISSION AMY. We r here with u 100 % doll. U've got this queen. Have a fantastic Wk 8👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne aw Audrey! Thank you so much! You are always bringing the positive vibes and energy!! 

Feeling more positive with the news last night, think having a date (although subject to change) is giving me hope! 🙏💕

• @Amy Lewis 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏with u . 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• 27/2/21

• Thought I would take some update pictures today! 

All black ⚫ is from today and the yellow and black was from the start of the challenge, I really can't believe we have completed 8 weeks of the Spring challenge! This week I've really felt the struggle and my body seemed to need some more rest, so instead of my normal days of 2 classes after work I took it a bit easier and completed one class a day  and allowed myself a rest day yesterday! 

I am feeling so much stronger and more confident! 

Lets smash this last week Queens! 👸💃🏽💪

• @Amy Lewis well done Amy you've made fantastic progress!! And good for you it's so important to listen t our bodies!! Your doing great 😌👏👏👏

• @Amy Lewis you're doing fantastic queen 👑 

• @Amy Lewis queen u r absolutely still smashing. Well done girl. So happy for u. U did the right thing in listening to ur body & rest up. I did exactly the same thing this weekend. U will benefit from it Amy. Have an amazing Final week 🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Woohoo go girl. You are feeling stronger and more confident. Serious progress there.

• @Amy Lewis @Amy Lewis well done Amy on your first week! Love your goals to !! Best of luck on your Journey x

• 2 / 2