z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

week 1 of being a queen completed - starting pics | MaeveMadden

week 1 of being a queen completed - starting pics

• Day 1 Helloo!! 

I have now completed week 1 of being a queen and have plucked up the courage to post my before pics for some accountability. 

I mentioned in my first post about being a new queen that I am using this challenge to improve my mental health as well as my physical health on my days off from working in the hospital and I can feel the difference already and it's only been a week 😁 next week my goal is to do 4 workouts 💪🏽I Love reading about everyone else's progress and excited to join the book club as well.

what a fab community !!!

here's to week 2 ❤️ 

• @Annie Wilks Amazing Annie!! 

I too have just completed my first week and have found it amazing.  I work in a hospital also and have found the workouts such a great way to destress (especially Combat Queens lol).

Bring on week 2!!! xx 

• @Annie Wilks @Aideen Moen whoop well done on week one of queening! Isn't it just fabulous. I honestly cannot recommend Combat Queens enough if you are in any way struggling, you can just work out so much aggression in it!! If you are stuck for time ever in the short workout section of the library there is a 20 min cardio from 26th Oct (it wouldn't count towards the challenge) but it is 20 mins of brilliant songs, including survivor, for me it has the highest burn per minute of all the workouts I've done, and it's my go-to for the day where I'm short on time or feel unmotivated to put in a "full" workout.

PS- thanks to you both for whatever role you are playing in the frontline - doesn't matter to me what it exactly is cos I think you are all absolute heroes and I am in awe of you all!!

• @Sharon Scully aw thank you Sharon for the kind words - it's all in a days work tbh but have to say the last 2 weeks has been tough going so I'm loving having this challenge to focus on and sweat out all the stress lol!

I must have a look through the library and see which ones I could maybe squeeze in before work. This week what I've been doing is catching up on the morning lives in the evenings when I get home but a wee 20cardio etc would be great to start the day x

• Best of luck on your queen journey, you look amazing and well done you for having the courage to post pics!!!

• @Annie Wilks Welcome Queen and good luck with the Spring Queen Challenge! Love that after week 1 you're already looking to increase your goal to 4 workouts per week!!! 100% QDQ is great for mental health as well as physical, I always feel amazing afterwards and Maeve always gives the encouragement and laughs to keep me going even on days when I'm feeling a bit tired. Look forward to hearing how you get on in the next few weeks!! xx 

• @Annie Wilks so so happy for u Queen that u had an amazing week. A week in & u're smashing it & loving it also which is the main thing.  I hope Week 2 is another great week for u. It is an amazing community isn't it. Its so great to have u on board Annie.🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Annie Wilks well done Annie - this is the best feeling when you have the support here x

• @Annie Wilks Well done - you have gave me the motivation I need today!! 😀