z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spring Challenge Week 1 👑 | MaeveMadden

Spring Challenge Week 1 👑

• Hi Queens! 

Just finished my 4th workout of the week and feeling so good! Starting doing some of these workouts on instagram last year, but struggled to make it a habit - work last year was so full on with long long days and often rolling over into the weekends, so motivation was low. 

Decided to sign up to the Spring Challenge to keep me on track and help me feel good physically and mentally. I am loving it so far and working out on my lunch break has kept me happy and motivated at work too which is so nice after we all had such a rubbish 2020. 

Took these pics at the start of the week - never done anything like this before in my life but want to be all in! Can't wait to see everyone else's progress and cheering you all on from Liverpool 💗 

Niamh x 

• @Niamh Mercer Well done for completing your first week Niamh 👑❤️ I bet you're already feeling better for it, keep going queen! Can't wait to hear about your progress ❤️❤️x 

• @Niamh Mercer Welcome to Team Queen! Being part of the website definitely helps keep you motivated as you have a programme to follow. So many options to choose from that you can fit into your routine. Good luck on the journey :) What a great way to start the year x 

• @Niamh Mercer First week as part of Team Queen and I just completed my 4th workout also 🙂 Just caught up on Barre Ballet Pilates and omg i LOVED it! Much slower pace but still feeling the burn. Would highly recommend.  

So nice to see so many others starting their journey like me. Wishing you all the luck 😊

• Ah thanks so much queens !!! Have a fab weekend xx 

• @Niamh Mercer welcome Queen delighted to have u on board doll. Love that u r smashing it already. U shld b proud of urself girl. 2020 was a bust for us all well it was until Queensdontquit came along 🤗🤗🤗. The inspiration, motivation & friendliness of the group is amazing. We're all in it together queens supporting Queens. We'll done for posting ur pics looking fantastic Niamh. Have an amazing journey Queen ur going to kill it doll. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Niamh Mercer well done! 

Here's to a great 2021 👑

I've just stated as well and anytime I'm looking for some extra motivation I just pop on the forum and the supportive positivity on here always helps. 

Best of luck with your journey 👸

• Thank you @Audrey Browne - it's made such a difference knowing I can log on and see what everyone else has been up to and all be able to share the journey. What a fab community of Queens! I think it will definitely make it stick longer term, excited to see the results 🙏💜 xx 

• Aw thank you @Aisling O'Shea !! Hope you had an amazing week and starting your journey strong - looking forward to seeing everyone's progress and cheering you on xx 

• @Niamh Mercer Fantastic Niamh - its great being part of this team and seeing how consistent we are all getting with our routines and workouts. Best of luck with the challenge girl x