z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Wind down yoga- highly recommend! | MaeveMadden

Wind down yoga- highly recommend!

• Wow just completed my first wind down yoga session and it was amazing and so so needed. 
    If any of you queens haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend that you do. 
    I feel so relaxed, so uplifted and my body feels so thankful for all those stretches after all the incredible workouts this week. 
    The words spoken at the end as well were so beautiful and I will definitely be taking them on board. 
    Goal for 2021 'to not put myself at the bottom of the to do list!' 🙌🏼💗 

Thank you Esther! 

• @Rebecca Evans Same, first time I have joined it, and it felt amazing, I nearly even shed a tear during it as it felt soo nice! The chicken wings, wooeee my shoulders felt that. I had set my alarm for it and when it went off I was like nope, but finally convinced myself at 9.58 to get up and so glad I did. The stretches were fabulous, really felt them in the hips and shoulders. Esther is so right- it is important we take care of this aspect of the body after giving it our all in the workouts during the week.

Thank you Esther!

• I've just completed my first wind down yoga also Rebecca, wasn't Esther amazing!  My body is thanking me for those stretches, I have worked hard at the workouts this week and have been so sore but after that I feel a lot looser.
    Really enjoyed the shavasana and relaxing words at the end. Gives me so much motivation when I hear those words.

I will definitely be attending another of your classes Esther, thank you so much

Have a beautiful Sunday Queens😘 x

• I really enjoyed it also -  such good stretches and the words during savasanna made me realise how much we deserve this time to stretch and catch our breath after a busy week back. Im actually just chilling with a cuppa and catching up on the forum and normally i wouldnt give myself this time to relax. Happy Sunday girls x 

• Queens I'm about to jump into yoga now,  this has become a favourite of mine along with ballet pilates. They are fantastic classes to stretch all those muscles maeve has worked this wk! Fabulous end to our 1st wk back! Xxx

• Oh my days, I've just finished it there and it was one of the best yoga sessions I've done. @Sharon Scully I was the smae, I felt like letting out some tears at the end becuase it was just so good! Never letting a week pass without yoga now! 

• Is it possible for Esther to post the poems that she says up here or somewhere. I just love them and would like to be able to read back over them. That was such a lovely stretch out this morning.

• @Rebecca Evans it was so nice definitely needed it after this wks workouts was feeling so tight. Exactly what I needed on my rest day xx