z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

OMG | MaeveMadden

OMG

• Well, I've just done my fourth workout this week after finally joining the queens last Sunday and decided to give perky peach a go...OMG what a way to finish the week! My heart rate was way up, far more so than I expected and my assss ...😳🍑 jeepers! 
    I mean, I've been queening with you all since March, but then when I went back to work I just had to stick to doing the live IG Saturdays mixed with a few IG workouts which our gorgeous Queen had shared. So this is the first official perky peach 🍑  and my goodness, it's definitely a spicy 🌶 one. Gotta say I LOVED it though. So glad I've finally joined you all. 👑👑👑

HAPPY QUEENING to all team queens! 👑🙌🏻💪🏻🍑👍🏻🌶

• @Emma Whitehurst well queen you picked a good one to finish on, i absolutely love fridays for that workout!!!! Well done on completing ur full wk!! I just completed the yoga and my word it was just yummy 😍😍😍

• @Emma Whitehurst Week 1 & u're smashing it Queen. Finishing on Perky Peach is a winner. I can feel from ur story that u're buzzing. I love it Emma. Keep kicking butt (peach 🍑) girl u've got this. 💪💪💪 👑 👑 👑 ❤️❤️❤️

• I am thrilled with myself i did 5 workouta and just finished the Yoga which was seriously good.  Thanks so much. Happy Sunday 

• @Carmel Mulvany thank you so much, well done  on the yoga, I think that's one which I'm going to try next week. Totally can't wait to start week 2 🤪💪🏻👑 x

• @Audrey Browne thanks Audrey, I'm totally loving it, can't believe I waited so long to officially join! 🥰🥰🥰

• @Emma Whitehurst yes queen, roll on another super fun wk!!!! Xx

• @Gabrielle O'BRIEN wow 5 workouts! You're totally smashing it, well done Queen!! Happy Sunday indeed, here's to starting week 2 and getting stronger every day day. Physically AND mentally! 💪🏻🤩👑 x