z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Bring on week 2 👑 | MaeveMadden

Bring on week 2 👑

• Just checked out this weeks schedule and jotted down my plan - I'm still working so the 6am workouts may not all be achieved but I will try my best. 
    I did 6 workouts last week so gona try to beat or at least match that this week x

• @Aideen Moen wow love a plan, I've just looked at the schedule and in my head worked out which ones are achievable around work. I think I need to do like you've done though and write them down 👌🏻✅💪🏻👑 x Good luck for the 6am starts, you've got this!! 

• Yes Aideen!! 💪🏻 I am the same I'll miss out on the morning/afternoon lives with work so I've put together a schedule to catch-up with.. might even get up a few early mornings!! Lol 

Good luck with Week 2... Smash it 👑💕

• @Emma Whitehurst @Beth Haughian I love a plan too 🤩 with work I have to plan my workouts so hopefully this helps! 
    we can spur each other on with the 6am starts lol
    Best of luck with week 2...we've got this 🏋️‍♀️👑💪🏻 X

• @Aideen Moen Wow Queen U R SMASHING IT. It is good to write ur schedule down isn't it. Preparation is key. And the feeling u get when u tick ✅ it. Done ✅. Love it. Also great job on 6 workouts Aideen. U've got this girl. Wishing u a fantastic Week 2 doll 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Just completed sweaty sevens this Sunday night! Feeling pumped for the week ahead! 👑🔥🙌

• Well done Aideen 6 is unreal girl👑💪you have just motivated me to right a weekly plan 🙌Same I miss the live workouts with work🙋‍♀️I find it hard to pick which ones because my arms need work and there's only one day of that but I love leg day. Last week I did the three leg/glute days 🤣🙈have a great week everyone smash it 👍❤️

• Wow that is a decent plan!! I'm gona try and get one a day done after work. Can't wait for the new circuits tomorrow. Also super interested in trying out meditation on Sunday, any queens tried it before?? Seems like such a good idea before the working week!? Enjoy the new week queens 🙌 xx

• @Audrey Browne aw thanks Audrey 🥰 I'm feeling fantastic tbh which makes it so much easier to stay motivated. I love having a written plan and ticking them off as I do them! The support from all you girls is brilliant also though, really helps keep me going xx

• @Carol Tompkins oh carol id say your legs felt it by the end of the week. I've been adding in weights when and where I can/feel comfortable and I've really felt it on my upper body so might be worth a try if you wana focus more on your arms. I need to trim down my lower half so I don't mind all the leg workouts lol x

• @Katy Evans I can't wait for the circuit tomorrow either - never thought I'd be so excited to workout lol! Loving this challenge though and the wide variety of classes. Haven't tried the meditation before but I'd say it's really good/very relaxing x

• Love this! I managed 5 work outs last week. I love how many more classes there are on offer this year - I mean last year Maeve's classes were still incredible and I LOVE all the classic routines but to have even more on offer keeps it so fresh and interesting! Hoping we can all keep this motivation as the weeks go on 😀 Lots of luck Queens 😘

• Love this level of organisation! I havent made a live yet been playing catch up when I can fit it in, thats the beauty of this plan. Great to have a goal written down. :)

Sweaty 7's for me this morning.

• Nice one Aideen - i had a few mths where i didnt make the lives due to work schedule changing so i just decided to get an hour earlier and get it done and i felt great for the day ahead - it just becomes habit and habit will sustain you even on teh days where motivation is lower xx

• @Aideen Moen ohhh the legs were on fire but I love training them. Such a good idea I will defo incororporate more weights 👑that be a great way to add the extra bit of weight to shed abit on the arms💪❤️ 

• @Aideen Moen I did something similar for this week, I'm more likely to do it when I have it written down! 6 is unreal! I did 5 workouts last week and I'd say its the most I exercise I ever did! 😀