z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

BRIDGERTON - OMG my new obsession | MaeveMadden

BRIDGERTON - OMG my new obsession

• @Jia Moriarty haha no way, hubby doesn't like it either. To be honest it's defo not my normal go to...I love Jason Bourne and 007 films haha, proper action. But I just love Bridgerton for some reason. We can defo still be friends Queen 🤣🤣😘😘

• @Katy Evans exactly hubba hubba 🤣🤣🤣

• @Helen Madden Queen I haven't sn it but believe it or not my hubby is addicted to it 🙄😅

• @Katie Rynne oh Queen I'm on ep 6😲😲😲😲😲😅plus my son (23)walked in & I nearly broke the flicky sorry remote control trying to turn it off 😳😲😅😅😅 embarrassment all round 🤣🤣🤣I'm gutted already knowing that this is the 1st series & we'll have to wait for Season 2. 😳

• @Katie Rynne totally obsessed with Married at First Sight.. if you wait till you've watched Bridgerton you'll have a good few eps to binge watch. This is the 2nd week. Love it! ... my Hub's away at the moment so I'm getting free reign of the tv and watching what I want 😂😂😂

• @Audrey Browne amazing. My hub pretends he hates it but funnily enough knows all the names and what's going on 😂

• @Helen Madden 🤣🤣🤣

• @Katie Rynne  Oh my god, I am obsessed! I watched the whole thing over Christmas in two days 😂 Though 10/10 would not recommend watching with your mum 😂🙈  Few awks moments 😂😂

I've heard that "The Great", a new show on Channel 4 has a similar vibe to Bridgerton if anyone is looking for a new programme for the lockdown list ❤️ 

• @Katie Rynne Started this last night and ended up watching 4 episodes. I have a boyfriend but... the Duke is one sexy man. Love the music and the costumes. It's like a period drama version of gossip girl haha

• @Katie Rynne binged it all with my mom and my sister over Christmas, definitely stick with it, some scandal awaits 😂 such a good show, already looking forward to season 2 😍 anyone who watched normal people and hopped on the Connells chain bandwagon, there's an instagram page for the dukes spoon for anyone who needs some eye candy in their insta feed haha 😂

• @Lucy Mulvaney Me too - all done in 2 days, I couldn't stop watching!

• @Audrey Browne a hahaha ahahaha rolling around laughing here!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just about to watch e6! 😋

• @Helen Madden omg, pure tv heaven is at your control at all times!!!! Bliss!!! 🥰 📺 

• @Lucy Mulvaney haha totes awks!!!!!! 😳😳🤣🤣😳😳

• @Amy Johnston it sooo is!!! Love it, love the love drama and the men!!! 🤣🔥🥰

• @Roisin Henry off to insta to follow I go 🤣🤣🔥🔥😍😍

• @Jo McTavish can't wait to watch more tonight!!!

• just done today's sweaty sevens... bridgerton in the cool down... dreaming of the duke.. so so happy... what a way to end the workout. I've one episode left, don't want to watch as it means the end.. I think will watch again straight afterwards.. more bridgerton@Maeve Madden 😍😍😍😍

• Finishing the last episode tonight so excited it's unreal! X

• Also a HUGE Bridgerton fan over here!! I loved it in Sweaty Sevens yesterday when @Maeve Madden used some of the quartet music from Bridgerton as part of the cool down I was so buzzing!! More of this please!! I also heard they are going to make up to EIGHT more seasons of it?? How amazing is that!!xxx