z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Thoughts on leg day today? | MaeveMadden

Thoughts on leg day today?

• Loved the demo in the end of today's class. the lifting the ass one (don't know what it's called) was a tough one so good to have alternatives for now!!! :)

• @Sian Townend loved leg day today,  it was just fantastic! Defo think we need to ease back in gently so there was a great combo today! Can you believe that the last combat queens had a  extra 4 songs b4 xmas, god we were flying it!!!!! The circuits was just brilliant too, did you try it? Very spicy 

• Ya the leg workout was fantastic. I agree the HIIT songs and band routine are a saving grace!! I love the Waka too. Such a great start to the week. I'm feeling so good, healthy and positive. It's amazing how great the exercise is making me feel. 

• Loved today's workout, caught up with sweaty 7's arms yesterday, I dont think i'll be able to move tomorrow!

• @Sian Townend lean legs was tough today!! I definitely felt the extra HIIT in today's workout 🥵 my body wasn't expecting that extra bit of bouncing around 😂🤣

• @Sian Townend satisfaction almost killed me 🥵🥵🥵 

• Just finished all out legs! Felt good to get a burst of HIIT. Anyone else struggle with the reverse frog? I felt like a seal flopping around 😅 Thanks @Maeve Madden  for the explanation at the end of the workout!

• @Carmel Mulvany not yet as my back is killing me today so resting tonight after legs this morning. Did you get your covid results? How you feeling lovely? I did the pre Christmas workout last week and it was killer, loved it though x

• @Julia Knudsen I love satisfaction! Great class today, excited for combat tomorrow though. Need the calorie burn after a heavy weekend eating! X

• There you go@Maeve Madden the queens loved that format for leg day, it's a winner! More please 🔥💕

• Loved leg day .... Loved loved extra song... it'll be tough to.get.on and off the loo tomorrow😂 

• First Workout completed since signing up for the Spring Challenge and boy was it a good one 👍💕😲😄 Loved the choice of music and the energy.. even got my boyf involved!! Keep it coming 😀

• @Sian Townend I got results queen a d negative thank god!!!!!! So I'm back in action! Hope ur back feels better 2mro, nothing worse! Defo good rest should do wonders xx

• @Sian Townend love love love Combat!! Super excited for tomorrow 😁😁😘

• @Carmel Mulvany I also had a COVID scare and thank god i was negative too! Awful awful scare 🙁 Glad you are okay hun x

• @Carmel Mulvany aw I'm so pleased for you and glad you're feeling better x

• Ive sat all day so bored so I was so glad to get stuck in!!! My calorie burn was through the roof 😂 Especially after doing Spicy Circuits before hand... nearly died lol 

• Loved leg day today! Got me so motivated for the week ahead  and really liked the moves with the band! X

• @Julia Knudsen thank you so much queen! It's so scary and d waiting for results are a killer!!! So glad u were ok too!!!! X

• @Sian Townend thank you so much sweetie!!! Nearly back to my crazy self thanks to these workouts 😂😂😂

• 2 / 3