z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Super Reps Sore? | MaeveMadden

Super Reps Sore?

• Happy Monday Queens 😊 

Have a quick q if anyone can help please? I got the super reps as a present for Christmas and couldn't wait to use them but I find they really hurt? 😔 Does this happen anyone else? I find them very tight across the middle of my foot so it makes them cramp up, took out the laces to try make them looser but then they cut the backs of my heels from slipping 🙄🤣 

I don't think they are too small? Got my normal size but can fit my finger in the back and toes feel fine it's just the tightness across the top?

Did this happen anyone else? Please tell me they loosen out? 😅😅 

• Same thing is happening with mine, tight across the middle. I started to wear proper socks with them rather than the thin pennys sports socks, seemed ok today so hopefully they are loosening out!!

• @Catherine Lavin ah thank god its not just me so 🙈🤣 I do wear the thin pennys ones so might rob a thick pair of my boyfriends ones tomorrow til I can get some new ones and see how I get on 😅 thanks a mill 😊 they defo do feel better as in I can feel the extra bounce but it's just the cramps! I end up taking them off half way though! Maybe I just need to stick them out and stretch them🤔

• @Louise Hegarty I've had to take mine off a couple of times but this eve was the first time I didn't notice any tightness with them! Ya they are great for the extra boost!!

• @Catherine Lavin omg unreal will keep trying them so! 😍🥳🥳 thanks a mill 😊 xxx

• Mine were like this at the beginning but I've found once they're broken in it's fine! As @Catherine Lavin said wear a pair of thick socks to stretch them out a bit and hopefully they'll be okay 😊

• @Beth Haughian good to know its not just me so 🥳🥰😅 was afraid they were going to be a waste but will stick with them so 😊 thanks so much girls 😊

• @Louise Hegarty i know anytime somebody asks about them I always warn them that they fit like a sock and laces are just for show 😂😂 

• Apologies if this has already been answered but do the insta lives count for the spring queen challenge? And if so, how are they logged. Thanks a million

• @Beth Haughian 🤣🤣🤣 I did remove the laces I felt like they were just digging in where it was tight 😅 cant wait now til they loosen out whooo 🥳🥳🥳

• @Aoife Fannin 

• @Aoife Fannin Maeve said in a live over the weekend that they do count however it's preferred if you use the website! Usually all the lives on Instagram are uploaded onto the library here so might be best if you want to count it as 1/3 then watch it when it's uploaded! Team Queen see everything 😂😂

• @Aoife Fannin seen Maeve say they do count towards the challenge but they would prefer if you did them from the site 😊 she said they can see who does them, not sure how but wouldn't worry once you're getting the three in 😊😊💕

• Hey ladies, I had to wear mine around the house for a few days before working out in them just to stretch them out a wee bit ☺️ Hope this helps 💛

• Hey @Louise Hegarty @Catherine Lavin - I had the same problem with mine at the start, in that they felt a small bit big but also too narrow! I found when I wore them for a workout I would get pins and needles and a bit of numbness. I researched a bit and found an article which suggested to take the insoles of the shoes out (takes a bit of a pull but it does come out) and that really helped with the narrowness/pins and needles for me. It took maybe 3 workouts for it to feel normal without the sole covering the arch of the shoe, but I kept with it cos the pins and needles was the main issue, and I have no problem with them now at all! 

Hope you get sorted as they actually are so good for these type of workouts! 

• @Louise Hegarty @Catherine Lavin I did hear Maeve & a few of the Queens say they went up a half a size with the super reps if that's of any help. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Louise Hegarty hi queen, I cant say I find them tight but I for think a good thick sock helps make them more comfortable! Hope they start to feel better for you x

• I'm usually a size 6 and with my first pair went to a 6.5. They were a little tight but soon loosened out and are now too big (but I've had them over 6 months doing workouts almost every day). So for my new ones I thought I'd just get a 6, but omg they are so tight!! I've just been wearing them around the house with chunky socks on to stretch them out but to no avail just yet! I get pins and needles and my toes hurt ... I'll try taking out the insole as someone suggested above! Good idea! x 

• @Niamh Byrne thanks a mill will start doing that 😊😊xx

• @Sharon Scully ah thanks for the tip would have never thought of taking the soles out! Will try that if they don't get any better the next few days 😊 thanks a mill 😊xx

• 1 / 2