z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Who are you punching? 👊🏻 | MaeveMadden

Who are you punching? 👊🏻

• Hello Queens 👑 

I feel like someone might have discussed this last week.. but I need a laugh right now so thought I'd do this for the craic!!! 😂

The story...

Skipped Sweaty 7s this morning because I've started a new teaching post and was told to go in at 10.30am for meeting today with the teacher in charge of substitutes. Saw her when I arrived at 10.15am and she told me she had things to do and would be done soon so she sent me to a spare classroom. I said no problem so off I went... do you know when she came to see me for my meeting? 3.30PM THIS AFTERNOON! And do you know how long she spoke to me for? 12 MINUTES! I sat 5 hours in a room with nothing to do for 12 MINUTES OF DISCUSSION 🤬 Yes I probably could have got up and left but it's only Day 2 of the new job and didn't want to leave a bad impression... have to get my priorities straight 😂

My reason for telling you this story is that this woman will be the person that I will be picturing while punching, jumping and kicking during combat queens this evening. 

So I wanna know... who do you picture when you're doing the class or am I the only mad woman who likes to have a target? 😂😂😂

LOL thanks ladies! See you at 6pm 🥊 

• @Beth Haughian 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Hey queens, anyone else not have the link for the live yet? ☺️ I'm just too excited to get punching 😂😂❤️

• @Niamh Byrne no not yet Niamh! Me too lol!

• @Beth Haughian Aw Beth that's so funny about your meeting 😂 I just finished the workout from this morning there and I'm so excited for combat queens 🙌🏻

• @Niamh Byrne honestly what a day 😤😂 Oh yes I'm gonna do sweaty 7s after combat!!! I need to get my anger out first otherwise I'll be throwing dumbbells around the house 🤣

• @Beth Haughian hahahaha I said I'd start with something easy after feeling unwell over the weekend and then seeing if I'm up for it and I'm soo up for it 😂😂 Can't wait to get all my anger out 😂

• I think we were all punching yer one beth!! 🤣🤣

I definitely was, thanks lol

• Oh my Queens there is not a single piece of her that doesn't have a bruise in my head right now!!!! 😂😂😂 100% KO'd within the first three songs 🤣 

• @Laura McLoughlin yesss Laura!!! She didn't stand a chance 🙌🏻🤣