z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Combat queens getting me through Tuesday!! | MaeveMadden

Combat queens getting me through Tuesday!!

• Hey queens!! How is everyone feeling after than? I sooo needed that workout. Headphones in, world out, let’s go girls!!👸

All. The. Spice.🌶🌶

My anxiety has been sky high today and I just needed some me time. I nearly didn’t join tonight, but boy am I glad I did. Dancing around with you girls has become this for me.

We can get through girls!! How has everyone else’s Tuesday been?

My sister sent me this picture today (it’s her birthday and she still looks after me, what a queen) and I thought I’d share as it made a difference to me!

• Lissy, i love this - thanks for sharing, going to save it and remember this!!!

Totally with you on the anxiety front today with work and I felt like I was punching it all away in Combat Queens...so glad I joined in tonight, it really was fab! 👊

xx

• Love that. I've talked a screen shot and going to read on a regular basis. Thanks for sharing. 

I'm with you both on the anxiety front. I just went back to work yesterday after 3 and a half weeks off and my anxiety is through the roof. I can't seem to shake it off. Combat queens defo helped today. Felt like with each lunch a little bit of anxiety left my body. I feel great now so 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 It lasts. 

• @Lissy Dickinson Totally agree! @Maeve Madden that combat queens workout was absolutely AMAZING. One of my favourites yet. I have felt permanently angry with the world for 2 weeks straight and that workout gave me all the endorphins. I even did it in the garden in the dark - I think I actually preferred it... so atmospheric! XX

• Hi@Lissy Dickinson im dying to do this one tomorrow !! Loved it last week x

• Love that wee verse 😍 I'm going to steal it for my own dark days. 

• @Charlotte Berry 100%! The punching helps too, not gonna lie 😂 so glad you did join! Anxiety didn't win today - we kicked it's butt👸

• @Cora Savage yes Cora!! My sister is so sweet she sends me something like this everyday as a reminder. 

Always here if you need to send a message. Anxiety is so tough. I think just remembering to be kind to yourself. It's always tough to go back after a break, but you did it! You got through today, you did your combat queens and we all have a great support network through this. And that's what I call queening! 

Tomorrow we go again 👸

• @Steph Archer that's amazing!! I wish I had a garden because that sounds awesome! So glad you joined - you just feel so much better after it don't you?! Xx

• @Niamh Roche it's so good!! Definitely a must - you'll be so glad you did it!! But boy it's spicy🌶

• @Jill Latimer yes!! Definitely something to save and read when you need it. Sometimes it's the smallest things that make a difference on those days 

• @Lissy Dickinson Queen this brought a tear to my eye ❤️❤️ So proud of you Queen! Stay strong! 

• @Lissy Dickinson love the quote 🥰 you are doing amazing for even showing up when you didn't feel like it 😊 Hope you feel a bit better now, well done! 😊👑❤xxx

• @Lissy Dickinson I was in the same boat and you today and almost didn't do the combat queens workout but I am SO glad I did. Queening of a Tuesday 👑

• @Aoife Redmond @Lissy Dickinson same! I started back at work this week which I've been anxious about and I'm already stressed but on my combat queens has lifted a weight off my shoulders!! I've saved this as my screen saver to remind me it will make me feel better, the only workout we'll regret is the one we didn't do 👑👑

• Love that@Lissy Dickinson thank you for sharing💕 oh loved tonight's workout girls. I just finished it and I feel great. I'm a nurse and work is tough at the moment I look forward to meaves workouts in the evening it's such a distraction from what's going on and a great stress relief. Hope everyone had a great workout 🎉

• @Laurna Roche oh wow !! I have the utmost respect for you Queen! Thank you for everything that you are doing in this horrendous time xx

• @Julia Knudsen thank you queen 🥰great to have team queen to get through it I think everyone needs it right now 💕

• @Aisling O'Shea OMG love the screensaver idea Aisling 😍. Such a good idea! 
    Work is definitely a big stress trigger and the first week back is always the worst, I hope this week gets better for you and less stressful!! I've no doubt you'll be amazing 🤩

• @Laurna Roche amazing! Thank you for all your hard work during this crazy time, we wouldn't get through it without you! You are a true Queen ☺️👑

• 1 / 2