z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Barre Ballet- OMG! | MaeveMadden

Barre Ballet- OMG!

• First time doing a class of this genre and thought 'oh ballet that will be nice change ...' oh my word! 😂 it was a killer.

Its safe to I will never be a principal dancer lol but I enjoyed trying something new and I am going to do this class regularly so I can learn to just 'smile and listen to the music'. There wasnt much smiling today 😄 

Thanks Sinead. 

• Lol I agree! I tried to smile once and quickly realize I wasnt smiling at all! I was wincing!!

• @Aisling McGlinchey Queen wasn't it an amazing class. I absolutely adore it. I bet u, ure feeling it today. I used to be very flexible & lost some of it through lockdown as I wasn't doing my usual classes but I found with Barre Ballet it's coming back so I'm over the moon. However that last seated stretch where we had to wrap one leg under us & other around us & then lean forward I was like "😳😳😳😳😳😳😲😲😲😲😲😲" so I'm determined to get to that point. So glad u enjoyed it Aisling. Looking forward to seeing u in more lives doll 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Anne Hamilton Black Queen. I was skitting at u when u said RIP TO MY ARSE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.  I lost my balance then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne I caught up this morning, so tomorrow will tell the tale! That inverted knee raise got me! Ouch. Lol 

• @Audrey Browne 🤣It was so true!! One side was grand then the other was 🔥 I thought I would loose the use of it for the night!!

• Lol i was the same. the burn was real 😂  I had my hands over my eyes and I was wincing in pain. Absolutley loved the class. Thank you Sinead 👸

• @Audrey Browne I was so confused by that strech, I couldnt understand how my knees were pointing upwards and not down like Sineads were!!🤪

• Sinead mentioned about giving advice on additional stretches. Where can i ask about it?

Many thanks Queens😘

• @Aisling McGlinchey i just did the class there after reading this forum. Oh my the burn was right from the start 🌶️🌶️

@Anne Hamilton Black I was definitely wincing as well but it was all the good kind!

Looking forward to next week already 👑

• Queens!! i'm so glad to hear you're all enjoying the class and feeling the burn along with me!! Ladies we are fabulous!!

My number one tip for getting your flexibility up is never skip your stretches! Even better 2-3 times a week just go back and do those last few active stretches from wednesday night! Little and often builds up to big results!