z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Combat Queens! 🔥👑 | MaeveMadden

Combat Queens! 🔥👑

• Taking my Google Classroom lunch break and completed Combat Queens! Wow that was AMAZING! Feeling the burn in my arms, love it! Best lunch break EVER! 🙌🔥

• @Megan Mc Williams good job girl 🤗 what a burn! Such a good class 🌶️🌶️

• @Megan Mc Williams Yes queen!! It's just the best for a break isn't it - ready to face anything after that. Well done!!! 🌶👸

• Think I am going to brave a combat queen's class tomorrow 😬🙈 everyone seems to love them so I'm excited but terrified hahaha 

• Yay queen you smashed it 🙌🏻👑 my arms are still feeling it from Tuesday but it was one of my goals for the challenge to work in my upper body so I'm loving combat queens to do that at the minute ❤️

• @Erin McArdle Aw Erin combat queens is fabbb! You'll absolutely love it ❤️ It's a great one if you're stressed out 🙌🏻

• @Niamh Byrne ah well then it's pretty perfect for lockdown then 😂 

• Just finished this weeks combat queens there, oh my good go what a class!! that was amazing feeling so good after it :D 

• @Erin McArdle Oh it's amazing, it's not that difficult at all- just lots of punching the air! But it is soempowering, you feel like such a bad-ass, and it is fantastic for relieving stress!

• @Megan Mc Williams Tuesday was my day off this week, was torn between catching up on abs or combat today and you've convinced me to do combat. One of my goals is to work on my upper body and you can't beat how fun Combat Queens is! 

Glad you enjoyed the workout! 

• @Erin McArdle do it! Did it yesterday for first time and loved it 

• @Erin McArdle omg its soooo fun I love it 

• @Amy Johnston Its such a great upper body workout, super arm and core focused.  I know a few queens have been asking for a ab specific workout, but we work our abs so hard in every class esp these.. Maybe we will add a pilates class

• Was having such an off day on Tuesday and wasn't going to do combat queens..... but omg it was fantastic!!

• I just caught up on tuesdays combat class this evening 😅 omg what a sweat session, absolutely loved it ❤️🔥

• @Maeve Madden Thanks Maeve, caught up on the combat Queens last night. Loving the new tracks. Oh no I was just deliberating whether I would catch up on Lottie's class or Combat. There are already so many options for us to choose from!