z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Revive active? | MaeveMadden

Revive active?

• @Leonie Mcnulty 😂🤣😂 I will let you know 

• @Maeve Madden hi it's Lust15, from Lisas_Lust_List, she has an ongoing discount with them which is great! 

• This post reminded me that I needed to order more! Just ordered of McCabes Pharmacy. They are doing buy one get one half price on revive and all vitamins! There is also a 15% discount on top of that with 'MCCABES15'. Love a good discount.😂

• Hi queens, I did take them a long time ago and didnt notice a huge difference from what I can remember!  But I may not have stayed on them for long enough! I recently started taking the white beauty ones, only started so I'll keep yous updates...... if I turn into a model by the end of the 1st box, I'll be letting my queens know 😂😂😂😂😂. As maeve has said I just started vitamin d again and for first time I'm gonna try magnesium.  Anything to get a bit of an energy boost queens!

• @Casey Manning oh amazing, thank you!!!! 

• @Carmel Mulvany I'm not surprised they taste 🤮 my first this morning and it will tough tastes like medicine 🤣🤣 oooh I haven't heard of those let us know how u get on 🤗💃

• @Leonie Mcnulty Morning, I've been taking RA for 4 years. It's defenitely the best supplement for energy levels. I've taken breaks and have always had to go back to it. I've tried taking COQ10 as a seperate supplement but it still doesn't give me the boost that RA does. Not sure why, maybe it's the combination of everything in RA that works together. Hope this helps x

• @Leonie Mcnulty I'm going to try them to - if you but online at megahers pharmacy use TRISHA15 to get 15% iff

• @AnneMarie Elliot McCabes have a buy one get one half price, and also if you use MCCABES15 you get a further discount. Thanks @Casey Manning again for this, I put my order in yesterday!!

• I logged on to ask this exact question! I definitely need an energy boost and keep seeing it advertised. I’ve started couch 2 5k along with the workouts and I’m wrecked, I think it’s this time of year too. That’s great to get the discount codes, thanks! 

• @Leonie Mcnulty I have been in revive active for years and swear by it! Usually Do a Month on month off but honestly after even a week you'll start to feel the energy! I know it's expensive but I def find it worth it! X

• Which ones do you all use?  Does it depend on your age? (Another day another question) 😂

• @AnneMarie Elliot So in theory what they say is Zest Active (yellow box) up to 35 as the expectation is those younger have a busier lifestyle, and Revive Active (green box)- as the green contains 2 additional ingredients that assist with brain function that diminishes as you get older. But TBH I'm 38 and I'm still preferring the Zest Active, as with all the workouts I'm doing I feel I need it more, I prefer the taste, and I had a bad reaction to Revive Active when I changed over to it (with out going into too much detail if was in one way and out the other really quickly!)

I placed an order with McCabes late last week and it already got delivered today so I'd highly recommend them with the buy one get one half price, and the discount code 

• @Sharon Scully SOLD!!   Thanks a mill- I'm 40 and need the energy too so I might try the Zest too.

• @Sharon Scully @AnneMarie Elliot I ordered the revive active from mccabes this morning (I’m 43 and just went with the age category!) and got a shipping confirmation after lunch so delighted with the service and discount! The extra 15% didn’t work for me but it’s a decent discount anyway! It’s great to get the recommendations on the forum 👍👑

• @Julianne Hickey @AnneMarie Elliot ha well yeah the logical thing is to go with the older one, and I can't quite remember how I started on the yellow one, I think I must have saw it was for people with active lifestyles and just went for that, and stuck with it cos I liked the taste! 

Hope you notice a difference from taking it! I would even take a placebo effect for now haha

• Thanks for all the info ladies iev been think about buying them as well. 👍

• 2 / 2