z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Queen Chat Newbie | MaeveMadden

Queen Chat Newbie

• Queens I've been doing these worjouts for a while, but only in the last week have I actually discovered the forum properly. I am loving these chats 😍 Always stay on for a gawk after my workout in the evening to see what's going on and seeing some of the lovely messages on here and how supportive everyone is of each other actually makes my day ❤️ Been struggling with motivation lately and this has given me such a boost! Working from home since March, I feel like this is helping fill that social interaction void as well 🙌 @Maeve Madden thanks so much for creating this space for us all to come togeher and share and have a bit of a laugh 💯

• Love the forum!!! I'm the same I've been doing the IG ones but just joined the site for the new year... wish I had of done it sooner!! Love the support from all the other queens 🥰 and it's great craic! 

• @Roisin Henry awwwww Roisin im so thrilled you have started to write in the forum, im the same a lot of the time I just come on and read what everyone is saying and then sometimes I join in on the craic.  Im really feeling now its has become sooo social which I am loving and its a good support for everyone.  Sometimes, its nice to vent online and especially to other women who feel the same, I know I find it really encouraging and supporitive 

• @Maeve Madden absolutely, so so good when you're sore and not feeling a workout, to come on and see messages from the other queens who felt the same but smashed the workout anyway, it really gets you hyped. Also just for general chat, particularly enjoying the Bridgerton chat (the duke though 😍) I never usually get to make the lives with work and was so disappointed to be missing those live chats so so glad I found the forum. @Beth Haughian yes, so fun, so nice to chat to the others when you don't get to see anyone on a daily basis. Seeing the same names pop up all the time too, you almost feel like you're getting to know people, would be lovely for if we ever get to do an in person live, putting faces to the names 💯

• @Roisin Henry awww queen this is fantastic!!! I just love this forum so much!!!! It was such a brilliant idea by @Maeve Madden! It's so full of support and help and love!! it's super for when you cant make a live, we can have all the chats after xx

• @Roisin Henry I love the chats and tips and support in the forum and a great insta community too of queens . See you tomoro for perky peach 🍑 if your on  💪❤️

• @Maeve Madden stupid question but under what title etc should I look to see chats after workouts? I'm so slow at these things- an 80 year old could do better!! 

• @Roisin Henry Hey Roisin, likewise I am only discovering the forum tonight, I have heard about it loads but never popped on! Loving the supportive messages and keeping us all motivated! 🤗🤗 I've also been struggling with motivation and I have been eating way too much and I need help! So I am hoping all you Queens will help me get back on the Venga Bus! 😁 Did barre ballet today and it was amazing, looking forward to perky peach tomorrow! 🥳🥳

• Hi Roisin, I'm a new Queen just joined on the 4th. I feel the same it's so wonderful to have a forum of women who are all bigging each other up. Love reading everyone's messages. 

• @AnneMarie Elliot hey, in the forum there's a specific section for workouts and under that then there's loads fo threads where people discuss different workouts. The title of the thread will give it away, it'll usually be like "perky peach burn" or something along those lines and that's how you'll know what workout they're talking about. In the forum there is also this section just for general queen chats and sometimes people talk about workouts here too. Play around with the forum and click into diferent threads and topics and have a read, its really great to have and lovely to read even if you don't want to be an active commenter! Hope this helps ❤️

• @Ruth James hey Ruth! Oh my god same, the appetite is never ending these days haha. Think it a case of trying to slowly shrink my appetite back to normal after christmas haha! We'll all keep each other on track anyway 💯 Yes! Buzzing for perky peach too, but will probably have to catch up over the weekend 

• @Vicky Baker Hey Vicky! Yeah the insta community is fantastic as well, I just love how Maeve has managed to create such a sense of community when we're spread all across the country/world! Perky Peach is a must do yesss, will be catching up on it over the weekend if I get a chance 🍑💪

• @Roisin Henry oh Roisin, tell me about it, really struggling to shrink my stomach, but it has to happen!!😑 I also have way too much Christmas chocolate left over  😭 😭 and that's not helping, I need my boyfriend to hide it on me!!! Yeah I struggle to find time to catch the lives too, so have to catch up on them in the evening! 🤗

• Couldn't agree more Queen, it would be such a useful tool to use for a fitness platform in normal times let alone these horrible crazy covid times!!!

I'm on mat leave so this is so vital for me and like you say, feels like having a chat with mates!!! Love the workouts and love love the forum so much!!!!! 

• @Ruth James I ate it all so it would be gone - not sure that's a good heathy idea though hahaha but it was fun 🤣🤣🤣 

• @Deborah O Callaghan yeahy queen - so glad you're loving it!