z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Are you perky peach ready?? | MaeveMadden

Are you perky peach ready??

• I really look forward to Perky Peach Friday anyone else? Such a great burn and great way to kick start your weekend! Have you got the bands from MM? Since I got one damn the spice got even spicier🔥 

• @Alana Moore I love perky peach it is definitely one of my favourite workouts!! yes I got the band aswell... love it for that extra burn🔥

• @Alana Moore oh my gosh I love perky peach so much!!! The bands are just fabulous, my crappy one I used to use back in March wasnt a patch for these queen bands!!!! My peach literally doesn't know what has happened 😂😂😂🍑🍑🍑🍑

• @Alana Moore I love Perky Peach and the bands make it that much more spicer 🥰 🔥I look forward to all the workouts- it's a great feeling 💗

• @Alana Moore I'm all set too. I hope my booty is rested after doing booty camp sweaty 7s this morning  🍑

• @Alana Moore yesssss Queen all excited for it. Whopwhop🙌🙌🙌🙌. C u there in the morning 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Alana Moore I can't wait it's my fave workout....bring on fireball🔥🍑🌶️

• I love perky peach!!! Do ye ladies remember the first time I was like eh what is that song with the kickbacks, whoop for Fireball!!! Have to say I really think I am feeling the benefits of perky peach this week (I think, but whether or not I will believe!) and noticing the difference in my glute strength in the leg workouts this week. 

• @Sharon Scully wooohooo go Queen!!!!! 💗💗

• Morning queens! I recently got an Apple watch(like two days ago haha) and wondered what workout I set perky peach to this morning? Thank you queens 👸🏻 🙏🏻🥰 xxxx

• Hey @Amy Roberts that's so exciting! I usually set mine to 'workout' xx

• @Amy Roberts yayyyy! I just put my watch on High Intensity Interval all the time. To be honest I don't think it tracks your calories any different, I think it's just for you to categorise them on your app! I think you'll get the same ready no matter which one you pick if that makes sense! 

• @Alana Moore I'm going to catch up after work but love Fireball! I used to think I found the class spicy but it's crazy how much of a difference using the band makes, especially with Call on Me! 🍑 Haven't been brave enough to use the medium band yet

• @Roisin Leo amazing. Thank you queen 👑 xx

• @Beth Haughian oooo that's good to know! I seriously have no clue what half of it does hahaha. thank you queen. 👑💕 xxx

• @Amy Roberts lol I'm not sure to be honest but that's my understanding of it anyway! 😂😂 You'll be addicted I'm obsessed with mine! 

• I'm really looking forward to PP 🍑 I did 20 min HIIT this morning and it was 🔥 I'm still waiting for my band to arrive can't wait until I have it 😅 see ya'll later 😘 

• I honestly think that was the most fun I have had in a while! What a way to start my day off. I was so sweaty. 

How did everyone else feel after that? @Maeve Madden bringing allllll the spice!🌶

Still giggling over 'bring a bucket and a mop' ;)

• @Carmel Mulvany Oh same ha... I got a packet in Argos and they have nothing on MM ones, and when i wore leggings they would also roll up and that got so frustrating

• Oh queens this was just delightful....... just sitting down on my perky peach 😂😂😂 feeling happy!!!!

• 1 / 2