z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Workout Mat help! | MaeveMadden

Workout Mat help!

• Hey Queens 💁🏼‍♀️

Hope you have all had a fab week!

I am in desperate need of a new fitness mat and wondered if anyone had any recommendations?

I've wanted one of the Fiit suede vibe ones but would love some feedback if anyone has one!

My flat is mainly carpet so if anyone has had anything that doesn't slide around so much - let me know!!

Thanks huns

✌🏻💁🏼‍♀️

• @Sarah Williams I love the Fiit ones Sarah! I got mine over the summer and at the time I was kind of wary about spending 50 squids on it 😅 but at this stage it doesn't owe me anything I think it's fantastic! It's slightly bigger than normal mats as well which I LOVE 🙌🏻
    I use mine on a wooden floor and it doesn't move at all! It's quite heavy to be fair so I think it would stay out on most surfaces. Maybe some other queens have them and use them on carpet that might be able to clear that one up ☺️ I think they're well worth the money though 🙌🏻❤️😍

• Hey queen! I got one of Grave Beverly's mats, it's one of the older ones before she changed to B_nd and it doesn't slip which is fab. My only issue is it's really tiny 😂 like when it arrived I thought it was a piss take lol. I get really sweaty hands and feet so have to wear my trainers cause the mat isn't long enough to have my hands and feet on it if you get me. Like my hands don't slide at all which is fab but like why is it not longer?? Who knows.

Just realised after all that that I've not helped in the slightest, sorry queen 🙈😂 I hear the FIIT mats are fab tho 👑

• @Sarah Williams I just literally bought one this morning in Niamh's recommendation 😊@Niamh Byrne you should have your own discount code 😂

• @AnneMarie Elliot oh my God I wish 😂

• @Niamh Byrne they look so good and love the size, I have such gangly limbs that doing activities on my current one I am off the sides all the time! 😂😂😂

Thank you for your help! I might go for it and see how it sits on the carpet...now just need to now decide which colour...🤔😁

💁🏼‍♀️🥰

• @Erin McArdle that's mad it's so small! Hahaha I love you thought it was a joke! 

I appreciate all and any help queen so thank you for the info 😁

They sound like they're good but clearly they need to triple the size to fit a whole person! 😂

Thank you 🥰💁🏼‍♀️

• @Sarah Williams Aw stop I used to have small mats and I was all over the place on the, and don't talk to me about the foam ones, I was finding bits of purple foam EVERYWHERE even months after getting rid of my mat 😂😂

I actually wanted the blue one but the only one in stock when I purchased was the charcoal and to be fair I actually love it! 😍 It also fits in super well in the living room on the days when I'm too lazy to roll it up 😂😂

• @Niamh Byrne that is genuinely my living room at the moment, every time I get the mat out it is a confetti of purple foam 😂😂

Thats the kind of mat we all need, one that just accessorises the space for those lazy days!!

Hope you're enjoying some saturday bubbles 🥂 

💁🏼‍♀️☺️

• @Niamh Byrne I went with the bright blue but was torn between that and the charcoal onr

• @Sarah Williams yes my whole house was covered at one point I just couldn't deal with it anymore 😂 it was so bad it made me not want to workout 😅

Yes I love when they look pretty and they can just sit there and people don't notice too much 😂

We've ran out of bubbles in our house after my birthday week so going to have a G&T or two instead 🙌🏻❤️ Enjoy your weekend queen x