z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Sweaty Saturdays | MaeveMadden

Sweaty Saturdays

• Wow Im pooped after that class!! so fab knowing there are so many feeling the spice as much as me!!

• @Anne Hamilton Black fair play. Too early for me on a Saturday- need my lie in- but I'll def be doing it later!!!!

• @AnneMarie Elliot ah it did feel early for me this morning too

• @Maeve Madden I left the apt at 7 yesterday morning for an early dental appointment only to get there and find out the dentist rang in sick- I'm clearly still not over it 😳🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• @Maeve Madden Really contemplated hitting the snooze button this morning, Stomy weather last night in Kildare made it hard to sleep! But feel the better of the sweatiness...now I just need to motivate myself to get into the shower!!

• @Audrey Browne I love how you see all my moany related comments!! 🤣

• Yeahyy Queens, great start to your wkend!! I was going to do Barre later but might try this instead...or dare do both!!! 🤗🙏😳👑👸😘

• @Katie Rynne Go Queen!!! Getting the gym gear on is the hardest part for me and once I hit play and here Maeve I'm back in the zone!!!

• Great start to the weekend! I Loved that session. My husband just sent me a video but can't upload here. Henry boy joining in with the ymca 😂🙌🏻 He's not even a year yet and starting strong! Helping me with the sit-up punch 😂😂😂

• @Rachel Parke My Chihuahua did the same to me at that point on the floor, I accidently kicked her during the bicycle crunches too and she kept comming back!! 

• Just caught up on this morning queens don't quit, spicy but fabulous start to the weekend ❤

• @Anne Hamilton Black omg I do be in hysterics. I don't reply during the workouts only in the little timeouts we have but I try to catch up at the end. But when I see the odd comment from u Im LAMO. I do miss that kind of bants from the gym & but that's all apart from my gym gals. I love love LOVE what we have here at QDQ 100% 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Before and after catching up on this mornings workout 😂😅 I feel great after that, really pushed myself today and I'm so ready to go into next week strong 💪🏻Happy Saturday ladies 👑❤️

• What a fab week, just caught up on Mondays All Out Legs my god it was a killer. Loving all the extra classes, making lock down easier. Roll on week 3 whoop 💥💥💥

• Loved Saturdays class! x