z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

What a week!! Week 2 almost done!!! | MaeveMadden

What a week!! Week 2 almost done!!!

• Hey lovely Queens!!!

Wow. We've nearly nailed week 2!!!!

And what a week it was!!! 🙌👑👍

I wonder if we're all finding our routines now and getting use to the workouts and moves so we can focus a bit more on form and building strength? 🤗💪👊

For me, after a rough start (Monday morning's workout got to me and the negative Nancy in my head showed up...grrr!) but since then I have loved every workout!!!
    I normally do 5 workouts a week but this week I've managed 8, I have no idea how!! But it has given me the most positive mindset, even with crazy lockdown blues 😫!!
    My other aim was to drink 2 litres a day, I think 1 or 2 days I didn't quite achieve this but better than before for sure!!! 💦 

Would love to know how your week 2 has been and what you're up to this weekend?!

I'm going to do Barre this arvo and have a walk in the rain with the hubby and baby then tomorrow is rest day and a proper good clean of the house (hate house cleaning!!! 😠)

Queens - we are smashing it!!!

Big love! 👑😘👸

• Yesss I struggled a little more this week as I started a new job and it made it more difficult to make the lives but if there is one thing that Team Queen gives me is serious FOMO... I feel like I miss the craic!!! Lol so that always pushes me to hit the library and do the workout regardless if it's live or not 🙌🏻

I still managed to get all the workouts in that I wanted to this week and give it my all! I think I burned enough calories out of rage during Combat Queens to last me the whole week anyway... it was basically therapy and literally cleaned my soul 😂😂

Well done on smashing week 2! My weekend will be boring with lots of lesson planning but sometimes a bit of down time does no harm! Hope you have a lovely weekend 💕

• @Katie Rynne @Beth Haughian week 1 was ok but wasn't great on the goals.it was my time of the month and emotions and energy was all over the place especially after another harsh lockdown which was needed. My goals were 2ltrs water which I managed 5 out of 7. Sweets just on weekends well that was a disaster as i have a very sweet tooth🤣. Also 5 workouts which I did.

This week I stayed positive and have completed all my goals so far!!

I find its all about staying positive and taking it day by day 😀😀

• @siobhan Scally oh those damn hormones honestly men do not know how much we are tortured as women 😂😂

You still had a great start though!!! Of course queen whether you hit your goal once or ten times you still hit it... all about making small steps of progress! And look sure this week is nearly over and you've met them all!! 🙌🏻

Exactly one day at a time and sure if there's a few bumps in the road (or one too many glasses of prosexy lol) it's not a huge deal and not worth fighting with yourself over 🤷🏻‍♀️

Keep it going queen 👑💕

• Yeah I struggled a little this week with my sleep and I just did not want to get up in the mornings at all 😅 I slept in this morning 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 so didn't manage to get to the live but I'm hoping to fit it in later 🤞🏻 
    I've kept my water intake pretty good this week, I find sometimes when I'm at home I forget to drink water, whereas if I was in college I'd be filling up my water bottle constantly. Was almost thinking of getting one of those bottles with the times on it for when my online lectures start but I absolutely love my chillys bottle 🙌🏻 
    I was super proud of myself with getting the workouts done this week, I think I've done 7 but I honestly lose count so easily 😂 

I've gotten my whiteboard out and I'm starting to organise my week for next week as college is going to wreck my workout schedule 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 am super determined to still get at least 5 workouts a week for the rest of the challenge though 🙌🏻
    Well done on smashing week two queens ❤️👑❤️

• So happy to have Week 2 done. I'm sticking to 3 workouts a week because I'm doing a 5k a day challenge for January too so don't want to overdo it. I've just done my first perky peach class and my ass is on fire. Might have to invest in some of Maeves bands because mine kept rolling. Happy Saturday everyone 😄

• Hi Guys, 

Well done for smashing week 2, sounds like you've all done amazing at beating your goals! 

For me I found it difficult to get into a routine whilst my better half is always around, we work together & live together and I found it hard to take an hour out for myself and do the workouts. Ive committed myself to the 6:00pm classes and when there not on I've been sticking to the workout time and catching up on the daytime classes.. found that the hour a day I take for myself has become so important to me! 

keep going queens, have a lovely weekend... you've earnt it! 💝x

• Week 2 has been a real struggle... tested positive for COVID so isolating in my bedroom (room service is a bonus though😉) trying to get through workouts but so drained! Been catching up on a few of an evening when I seem to have a burst of energy! So proud of all the queens and hopefully soon I'll be smashing it again !!👑💕

• @Victoria Paris oh no!! Get well soon ❤️ 

• I can't believe we are two weeks in already! It is crazy how quickly we get in a routine with it. I am the same as you @Katie Rynne, I aim for around 5 workouts a week, but since joining, I am enjoying doing more but in shorter burst, somehow I am at 9 myself!

I find that mentally, i am better if I work out first thing before I go to work (Key worker, as I work for a charity, we are still office based) as I need that clarity of mind, but then getting another one in on a nightime makes a huuuuuge difference to sleep!! So I completely get it gets tought when the negative thoughts want to overwhelm! But as @Maeve Madden  would tell us, we are queens and #queensdon'tquit! 

Well done for pushing through and getting all the workouts in, as someone who struggles with anxiey and depression, I feel ya for the impact these workouts are making. I felt so isolated going into anther lockdown, and although I have the most supportive partner, I am soo glad I now have another outlet to connect with people!

Now if only someone could get rid of the major DOMS I have today, it would be the perfect Saturday - I am in awe that you are gonna do Barre!!  Prosexy in the fridge, ready for our Tapas night for me and himself and a rest day tmrw.  How is everyone else spending their weekends?xx

• @Victoria Paris oh Victoria I hope you're okay queen 👑 Mind yourself, listen to your body if you need all of the rest and I hope you get better soon queen ❤️👑 sending virtual hugs x

• @Niamh Byrne thank you! Definitely going to do the yoga class tomorrow, stretch my body out a bit😇

• @Beth Haughian thank you 💕

• @RachyB Yes queen it's definitely so important to take time for yourself! So glad you've found a time that suits you to stick with 🙌🏻 Keep smashing it queen 👑❤️

• @Tina Devin You're absolutely smashing it queen 👑 I honestly cannot recommend the team Queen bands enough, they've completely changed my workouts 🙌🏻 I used to spend half of my workout adjusting my bands or else I'd just end up taking them off in anger because the pinching and rolling was RIDICULOUS 😭 but no no not team queen bands they literally stay out for as long as you need them to no matter what kind of movement you're doing and I LOVE them 😍 

• Just finished the Spicy Saturday ! What an end to the week ! such a good burn for 30 mins! didn't do it live as had a few too many cocktails last night so had a lie in and a bacon buttie but boy did that power me through ! proud of us queens !! 

• @Beth Haughian oh my gosh! A new job too, you are smashing it!! Must have been a busy week - hope you're enjoying your new job!!!

I have to miss the lives now (hate it!) but babies nap has moved to later 😫😫😫 but I still love the workouts but miss the live chat!! Amen for the library catalog!!! 😘👸👑

• @siobhan Scally oh gosh, hormones are sooo annoying!!! Sounds like you totally nailed it regardless though Queen!! 5 workouts is a huge achievement and 2 litres of water is surprisingly ridiculously hard isn't it!!! Why!!!!?!? 🤣 

Have a fab rest of your weekend and enjoy the sweets xxx

• @Niamh Byrne and it was your birthday week so you were probably lockdown partying!!! Whoooppp 🤗😘👸

• @Tina Devin boom smashing it Queen!! Yes, her bands are amazing!!! Got mine on Wednesday and using it every chance I get!!! Sooo good! X

• 1 / 2