z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Glove weights! Who knew??!! | MaeveMadden

Glove weights! Who knew??!!

• Oh my word. That was the spiciest yet 🌶🌶. I wore the gloves to under control and then they had to come off. Woweee! Great fun though. 

• @Steph Archer reckon we will feel it tomorrow don't you? X

• @Sian Townend definitely! Goodbye bingo wings hopefully :) (eventually anyway!)

• I must have a look at these weighted gloves. That's a great idea. Thanks for sharing this information. 

• @Steph Archer hello toned summer shoulders and arms 😊💕😂

• @Sian Townend what ones have you? Like what weight? 

• @Steph Archer @Sian Townend @Sharon Scully still waiting on mine 😡😡😭😭😭😭👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Steph Archer they look fabulous. Well wear. How did u find them for class! 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Lisa Kilgarriff they are the Davina McCall ones, got mine from Very. Only 0.5kg in each gloves but once those punching reps kick in you can really feel it. Great addition to combat I'd say x

• @Audrey Browne Yeah mine haven't arrived yet, and no update since I said I got the one to say they were on their way!! #Brexit! I'm thinking the original guideline date of 8th Feb is looking most likely unfortunately. We will make up for it when they do arrive, be wearing them for all classes possible haha

• Another week of gloved Combat Queens. My god - the burn in the arms 🙌. They had to come off for Survivor - the spice was too much and I was not looking so Beyonce. But came back on for Cotton Eyed Joe which was SO MUCH FUN with the shuffle. Any luck with your deliveries ladies? xx

• @Steph Archer I love my gloves! They're amazing, but definitely add that extra burn especially to Stomp with the hook and now jack with raised arms! Spicy!

• @Sian Townend @Steph Archer @Audrey Browne aaaaah I'm so excited! I'm checking my Littlewoods account like twice a day! Fingers crossed to have them in time for next Tuesday!!!

• @Sharon Scully so man delays at the moment in shipping! Hope they arrive lovely! They're fun to use x

• 3 / 3