z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Bad weekend of food | MaeveMadden

Bad weekend of food

• Have had a great two weeks of workouts but weekend I was tired and just eating and lots of Prosecco 🙄,  feel bad as I've been doing so well. Hopefully new day tomorrow will get back too good eating and working out!  Hope everyone is keeping well.

• @Dee Synnott I'm the same! Had a bad weekend (but i enjoyed that bottle of wine and pizza!) But we are allowed some down time! Getting back to it tomorrow and im excited to do so! 👑  First two weeks have flown by! I have enjoyed every work out, and its definitely motivation and craic from other queens that has kept me going! 

• @Rebecca Robinson aw makes me feel better!! Can't agree more on the group and the workouts... loving it. See you in the morning 👑 🤗 

• @Dee Synnott same i don't feel as bad knowing others are in the same boat haha! 😆 yes! See you tomorrow! (Evening for me after work though) 👑

• @Dee Synnott @Rebecca Robinson Queens did ye enjoy urselves???? Yes! That's all that matters. U shldnt beat urselves up for endulging over the weekend, we all do it, every single one of us. If we didn't break out then dieting /healthy eating & working out becomes a chore, no longer fun. For me, after having what I want over the weekend, come Monday the start of a new week, it gives me that extra push to go harder at my workouts while enjoying them. I found as time goes on that I don't feel like overendulging every weekend. So I don't stress about it when I do. Life is for living Queens. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Rebecca Robinson have a good day at work ❤️

• @Audrey Browne thank you again for your encouragement! And yes I did have a fun weekend and a zoom call with drinks with friends too! The joys of lockdown life.

look forward to giving it 💯 this week. Gp Queens! 👑👸🏼

• @Audrey Browne i 100% agree! I think that's what I will do, relax the rules over the weekend and stick to it during the week because if not I will get to a point and just binge! Happened so many times haha! But already I've found myself opting for some fruit for my sweet snack (all the queens advice about making small lifestyle changes has been a little voice in my head keeping me right haha...apart from Friday night 😂) 

@Dee Synnott aw thank you! ❤ im hoping its better than last week we had 26 people go home with positive cases 😔 theres only 70 of us to start with! So fingers crossed for another negative result tomorrow! 🤞🏻

• I missed all of week 2 because I was working nights in the hospital and then have been dying sick with a chest infection since so going to try my best to get back to it tomorrow! Maeve madden is literally the only person who could motivate me to exercise feeling this bad 😂

• We have to have the treats in our life, especially at the moment!!!! This is all about a living a lifestyle, not a restriction. We could all do a mad restrictive diet and lose weight in a quick way, but that is not sustainable! Once you figure out your balance and what makes you happy mentally and physically that is the goal. We have to enjoy the journey as it is not all about the destination! 

I also over-indulged the weekend, I don't regret it for a second, but I'm also looking forward to having a bit of a cleaner week this week! You got this ladies!!!!

• @Dee Synnott I have no doubt that ull smash it girl 💪💪💪👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Emma O Riordan aww Queen hope u're feeling better 🥰 don't overdo it this week with chest infection take care Emma 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Rebecca Robinson it does it that way doesn't it Queen. All excited for something nice & then it turns out what u thought u wanted isn't actually what u ending up eating 🤗😂😂. Have a great week Rebecca 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Emma O Riordan I hope you're okay! And you're an inspiration for even thinking about working out after that! Don't make yourself worse though! Take the time to get better and look after yourself queen! ❤

• @Audrey Browne haha exactly! 😂 you too Audrey! 👑❤

• @Emma O Riordan Aw no, I hope you feel better soon! I've been getting regular chest infections the last few years and they really can knock you so sideways. Take it handy getting back into the workouts

• @Dee Synnott we all need a break and to enjoy ourselves! One bad weekend doesn't need to make it a bad week and thats the most important part 😍