z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Progress from a new queen | MaeveMadden

Progress from a new queen

• Hey gals! 

Week 2 officially finished now 4 classes done ✔ 

Need to get myself slightly more organised and do some classes during the week as at the moment I've been leaving them all to the weekend and catching up lol 

But I do my weigh ins and my measurements on a Sunday and I've lost half a stone since Monday the 4th and I am buzzing! 😍🥰

Im finding the community here so so supportive and the high energy of the classes are so motivating 😌 

I've set myself a little goal of trying to get another stone off or fit into size 10 (Whichever comes first) by my birthday at the end of February 🥳

Im sitting planning my workouts for this week trying to make a schedule and be a bit more organised but I am motivated and ready to get stuck into Week 3! We can do this queens 👸 💪🏻

• Wow this is amazing! Well done @Gemma Marston 👑

• @Eleanor Kite thank you so much! I'm feeling so motivated lol dont know how long that will last mind you haha

• Wow @Gemma Marston impressive work!! Now you have a schedule you'll deffo be more organised, so many to choose from isn't there!! I cant decide on Tuesdays workouttt xx

• @Gemma Marston well done you that is a fantastic loss 💥😃

• @Gemma Marston yay queen you should be so so proud of yourself 👑 that's absolutely fantastic! 🤩🤩 We're with you all the way queen ❤️❤️

• @Sarah Lynch I know its alot I think its because its the start and my body is adapting but it feels so good ! Gonna try my hardest to keep it up now ! 

• @Niamh Byrne I love the support it feels so accepting and I love seeing the love everyone gives each other in this forum! So so glad I signed up for that aspect of it alone ! 

• @Gemma Marston Amazing!!! Congratulations queen! 👏👑 You should be so proud of yourself!

• @Claire McManus thank you so much. Its great seeing the results 😍

• @Gemma Marston wuuuuuuhhhhhhooooooo Queen that's what I call smashing it. Well done Gemma u must be over the moon & buzzing. Delighted for u Queen. I love hearing all the progress stories. I predict the most beautiful size 10 birthday dress before the end of Feb, especially at the rate u r going. Smashing it Queen just smashing it. As u r talking about scheduling ur week have u seen what Maeve has now set up on the lives???? U can now put what classes u want to do into ur calendar. Pop over to her page insta where she talks u through it. Have the most amazing Week 3 Gemma. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Amazing results!!! No doubt if you keep going like this your results at the end will be INSANE 😍 Well done queen 👑💕

• @Audrey Browne ohhh you've just given me an idea💡 i could buy a dress and make that my motivation  to try fit it! 😍

Yes I just seen that feature, just synced it all to my ipad there so I have it kept 😆 

• @Beth Haughian thank you much im trying so hard so I am so buzzing to see some results 😍

• @Gemma Marston whoohoo Queen get shopping 🛒. So excited for u. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne ha my bank balance is not gonna thank you Audrey! Haha

• @Gemma Marston Congratulations on your progress already, this is incredible! I'm sure you will smash your goals. Good luck with the rest of the challenge x 

• @Amy Johnston ah thank you so much ! Good luck to you too ! 

• @Gemma Marston 😂😂😂😂😂think of it as an investment 😅😅😅

• @Gemma Marston huge congrats amazing work girl week 3 let's smash it ✔️❤️👑👑

• 1 / 2