z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Monday’s insta live Circuits | MaeveMadden

Monday’s insta live Circuits

• Hey Queens! 

I hope you have all enjoyed your Monday. Feel super sweaty right now from this evenings circuit class. Just thought I'd drop this on the forum to register for the spring queen challenge. As I just seen on the insta live, Maeve mentioned about leaving it on the forum. 
    Hope your all taking on week 3 well!! 

Anyone's legs sore from this morning? 😅🔥 I caught up on lean legs just before doing circuits! I'm dead!!! 

• @Rebecca Evans Hey Rebecca, yeah my Monday was ok!! I literally got in the door at 5:55, so ran upstairs to put on my workout clothes! 😂

How was your Monday? Fair play to you for doing leans legs 😳 I'm so busy in work I can really only get 4 workouts!!

I am dying after spicy circuits, really pushed myself for once because I still have Christmas weight over here!🙄🙄

Yeah does anyone know how Maeve keeps tracks of the IG workouts because I did 2 on the website and 2 on IG last week and I am now worried it doesn't count!😔

• Hi girls, just wanted to drop a note here too that I completed the live spicy circuits on Instagram last Monday and this week, hopefully it counts towards the challenge. 

Great Monday start to week 3!! 😃

• @Rebecca Evans hey Rebecca, my legs are soo sore from this morning. I'm trying to increase my water intake but let's just say the more frequent trips to the loo have been a struggle after lean legs 😂😂😭 Spicy circuits was fab, it's different but I absolutely love it 😍 

• @Rebecca Evans oh my goodness I don't know how you did the two in a row! Delighted I decided to do the two today (had thought last week it might be a bit too much leg work in one day) but felt good and strong today so I went for it. Though I did think my legs were going to seize up during the froggers!!!! 

• @Michaela McHugh Here's hoping Michaela! 

Great start to the week for sure! 😁

• @Rebecca Evans  I did today's classes back to back straight after work, ooh the spice 🥵 definitely a sweaty session 🌶🌶 @Sharon Scully i thought the same the froggers, was absolute killer 🥵  thankgod tomorrows combat 😂xx 

• @Rebecca Evans amazing queen!!!

I was so sweaty after the circuits, well down for managing two classes in a row 👸

Loving all the different classes 🌶️🌶️

• Going to do it in the morning. Can't wait! It's my current fave class!!! Did all our legs this morning and squeezed in barre this arvo. I'm dead!!!

Big love Queens 👸 

• @Ruth James @Michaela McHugh hi girls Maeve said at the end of the live that in one way the preference is for us to do the IG workouts on here when they are uploaded (easier for them to track)- but that she knows lots of us join in on the live on IG, so she said she would be checking the forum for who said they had done it etc. I'm one of the mad ones who does way more than the 3 workouts a week so it doesn't impact me, but I know a few people were asking about it

• I just did Spicy Circuits and then All Out Legs... I think I am a bit delirious and my bum cheeks and things have a mind of their own 😂😂😂

• @Beth Haughian Oh my goodness! In one way I nearly think this is a better way of doing it (if you're doing two in a row) as the circuits takes up so much energy, whereas all out legs is slightly less cardio and more strength so you get a few more breaks. But then I'm not sure I'd have enough in reserve to finish the Legs workout after it! 

In summary- I am impressed with you and your commitment! Good luck with stairs and toilet tomorrow!!!! 

• @Sharon Scully oh yeah it was jelly legs before Shania had even finished 😂 hahaha it was a good idea at the time but I think tomorrow might be a different story!!! Thanks for the good luck... I think I'll need it!! 🤣🤣

• Hey queens, just done the circuits insta live. After a tough Monday at work that has  made me sweat it all out and cheered right me up! 💪🏻

• @Sharon Scully Thanks for that Sharon 🙂 I better start posting that I have done the IG lives so! 😳 I think I might have already failed the challenge because I did 2 lives and 2 website last week, so Maeve will only see the 2!! But sure look be grand (best irish saying ever)!! Also go you for doing more than 3 that's amazing, I can barely fit in 4! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• @Charlotte Norman I also had a tough day on work Charlotte, but we got through it and I believe we can get through the week too! 🥰 

• Hey Queens, just done the spicy circuits on insta. I'm dead after the two workouts today and a day of college work!! hope everyone had a brilliant start to their week xx

• @Rebecca Evans I also did Lean Legs just before doing the insta live circuits. I was out of breath when we were doing the warm up and thought "oh no what am I doing to myself". 

Was completely dead afterwards but so glad/proud I managed the whole workout. Loved the class, definitely a new favourite. 

Think we're definitely going to be feeling it tomorrow! 

• Hey Queens,

Also did the spicy circuits on insta this evening. What a workout. Was looking forward to it all day and was literally sitting on the couch waiting for it to be 6pm and it didn't disappoint. 

Looking forward to combat queen's tomorrow. Gonna get my housemate to do it with me. I have finally convinced her.

• @Ruth James thanks, we can do this !! X

• 1 / 2