z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Monday’s insta live Circuits | MaeveMadden

Monday’s insta live Circuits

• @Ruth James oh hopefully it wint matter, seeing as we only had it confirmed this week we needed to do that! 

I moved back in with my parents cos of covid (at 38, eeek) and I work from home, so I know I'm lucky I dont have much extra responsibility and I need the workouts to keep the head above water!!! I'm also slightly addicted!!! 

• Girls I made a big mistake today, I did today's leg day and straight after I did super spicy circuit.....what was I thinking ladies...... it was tough AF but I enjoyed it soooooo much!!!! Am I a bad person 😂😂😂😂😂

• I did the insta live Spicyyyyyyy Circuits too. It was a sweaty one. I'm feeling great, strong and so good about myself. I don't notice many physical changes. I'm loving the workouts and the vibe and community here. 

• Hey ladies, I did All Out Legs this morning, then a walk this afternoon and then Spicy Circuits on IG live...my legs are still burning lol but loved both classes x

• Queens our legs are gonna be sore 2mro but it was worth d pain, I feel so much stronger.... love to you all, let's smash Tuesday ladies!!! Xx

• Circuits was extremely spicy tonight but loving the 2 workouts a day, pushing it to the max at the moment to make the most of this shitty situation we are in 

• @Abbie Easterling you said it queen, whatever will lift us can only help us!!!! Xx 

• I loved the circuits class today on IGtv!! One of my new favourite classes. Killer alongside this mornings lean legs! 🔥🔥🔥 I hope I can walk tomorrow 😵

• I am going to catch up on this one today - if it is anything like last week I will probably die but it's great craic and I felt great after it 🙈

• Hey gals, did All out legs last night and boy can I feel it this morning 🙈🙈😄 Fair play to some of you who did spicy circuits straight after!! Going into my second week of these workouts and can feel a difference already with energy levels! Roll on another week 💪 💕 x 

• I did lean legs followed by the insta circuits last night also...dead😂. Such a good burn. Well done fellow queens 🤗

• I did one live on IG last week but i was worried it didnt count. I was going to do circuits now so when im done i will mention it on here. I never get to do lives with work and kids and then sometimes i have to forward the chat (sorry Maeve 🙈). Thanks ladies.

• @Rebecca Evans Thanks for starting this post - great idea! I did the workout live last night too! Really enjoyed the class! This is my first challenge and I'm loving it so far! 😀

• Hey everyone. Sorry for the late reply. Just caught up on all the messages! 
    You ladies have been working hard!! You should all be really proud. I'm so glad this post has come in so useful! 
    Anyone joining for Perky peach tomorrow? 
    I think I'm going to try and manage Pilates early morning before perky peach too! 😅🔥

• 2 / 2