z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Need help picking out some trainers!!! | MaeveMadden

Need help picking out some trainers!!!

• Heyaaaaa QUEENS!!! I've been struggling in picking out some trainers, it IS crayyyzyyyy!!! This is the first time I've stuggled so much to just pick one, it's kind of an important decision and I DO NOT WANT TO MESS IT UP!!! Could you guys pleaaaaseee help me out here🙏🏻 I know that the superreps are THE very best, but they're bit too pricey for my "taste" LOL(taste=budget)

It will be so much appreciated!! Thanks a bunch yall!!!

And KEEP ON QUEENNING!!!!💪🏻👸💪🏻👸💪🏻

• @Brenda Miceli Hey Queen! Superreps are a great investment, but I know what you mean they are pricey 😂 Have you maybe had a look at the superrep go? They are slighlty cheaper and just as fabulous as well as being perfect for our HIIT classes! 

• Nike are always doing sales so sign up to register and check out the nike react miller. They are actually a Running shoe but I always use them for hiit also as they have great cushion. The superrep go are the slightly cheaper sister version for superrep and both are on sale at minute on Nike ! 

• @Georgie Dillon hey Georgie, what do you think of the superreps.? I have the super rep go, and I've tried to wear Nike reacts too but sometimes get pains in my feet with all the jumping around so I've started to just workout in my bare feet 🙄 would you recommend the super reps? I've been putting them off because of the price point and they are not the most flattering looking shoe 😂🙈

• Omg@Brenda Miceli I ordered and returned so many pairs but in the end just thought sod it and went for the superreps and I must say it was worth it, Boxing Day sale though you missed it gal 😭😭 there'll be another sale soooon they seem to be quite regular?? Xxx

• Dare I say it....? 🙈  I love the Reebok HIIT shoes, I got them in cream with pink and blue bits. Reebok mostly has a discount code via voucher codes or by signing up to their newsletter. 

• @Jia Moriarty Hey Jia! Oh I was the exact same Queen, I put them off for ages because of the price point too but treated myself to a pair for Christmas. I've got the new superrep 2 so can't compare to the old style but oh my goodness I have noticed a difference!

I was in need of new trainers as mine weren't supportive anymore and I used to suffer with shin splints but since wearing the superreps they have gone completely! Whether that is to do with the shape or style of the shoe I don't know but I am so thankful 😂

• @Brenda MiceliMiceli it's so hard to find a cheap pair that's good. II totally get ya there so expensive. I got a pair on sport direct of Brooks runner for about €80 awhile back. Its all about the timing of the sales asos do great sales on runners aswell. Reker runners are very comfy aswell all ranges. I use to have awful tighnening in my calfs when walking and Reker was like life to me. I use to have to stretch walking around town it was crazy. But brooks and Reker are super comfy. Haven't tried super reps yet. My advice is to save up and invest in a good pair cheap runners on a hard surface won't do your joints any favours and may lead to injurys. ❤️

• Thank you ALL!!! You have been of Aaahhhhmazing help!!! 

• @Brenda Miceli Hey Brenda my mother in law bought me the super reps after first lock down as a thank you for doing her grocery shop evry week (she was cocooning) i had been watching them for wks but was watching out for sales and when she asked hubby what to get me he told her etc

i only wear them for the QDQ workouts - i wore them once walking but they cut my heels so they literally get worn every day for the workouts and then I take them off again.

If you are looking for a shoe just for QDQ workouts i would defo recommentd super reps but if you're looking for something for workouts,walking,running then you prob need something more like the inbetween ie soft enough for walking/running but structured enough for support. I also have addidas orthofloats i think they are called and they are fantastic for walking/running and i used to wear them at the start for QDQ workouts. JD sports often have sales on Addidas and Nike so worth keeping an eye out.

• @Brenda Miceli I highly recommend the super rep! They make you as bouncy as maeve! Have a look on asos for a discount code to get them a bit cheaper but they are the best trainers I've ever had x 

• @Brenda Miceli im not sure if this is allowed (@Maeve Madden ?) but I have some size 7 black and white super reps that don't fit. Worn like once. I'd happily sell them if you want a pair and they're your size honey? Just let me know x

• @Vicky Baker Thank you, Thank you soooo much!!! As I told@Audrey Browne it si nice to give your name a face FINALLY!!! Hahahaha Everytime@Maeve Madden mentions your name and Audrey's now I see you Queens!!! Highly appreciate your input!!!💜

• @Sarah Tobin Thanks so much! I TOTALLY like the idea of bouncing as high as@Maeve Madden Woop woop💪🏻 I think I will defo get the SuperRep 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
    Thanks a bunch!!!💜

• @Sian Townend hahaha it's ok by me, so no worries, on normal shoes I'm a 7 but for trainers I always go up half a size, with the exception of Adidas beacuse they run small, but thanks so much for your offer, oh and I live in south Florida, Broward County, I think that would've been an issue as well...

thank youuuuu!!!💜

• @Brenda Miceli thought I'd ask anyway, better someone gets use of them haha x

• @Sian Townend of course!!! I hope there will be someone that they'll fit and you surely would be a ton of help!!!💜

• @Brenda Miceli hey queen! I have the superrep go which is the cheaper version of the normal superreps! They are like 30 quid cheaper and I've seen lots of sales on tjem- i got them from asos for less than half price! 

• @Jenny Wilson Thank a bunch!!!💜