z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Challenge Week 3 | MaeveMadden

Challenge Week 3

• Still staying strong for week three of the challenge! 💪🏼 Haven't taken any progress pics since my beginning photos but will be next week and I am so excited to see the progress!

I'm down a pant size and am donating my clothes that don't fit anymore (woot woot!) 💃🏼 So exciting but I also have the struggle of finding new jeans! 😅 Ugh I am so picky!

Here is a picture of my kitty snuggling with me as a write this post after my combat queens workout. I just can't get off the floor 😂🥵 next pic is my workouts from last week. 👑 

• You are doing amazing Brittany - thats some burns during the week xx great having some structure with the workouts and calendar - keep going Queen x

• @Brittany Yeaton Congratulations, you're doing so well! Exciting you have an excuse for a new wardrobe now as well (though it's a shame there isn't as many occassions to get dressed up for). Look forward to seeing the progress pics. 

Also - your kitten is gorgeous! 

• WOWWW!! You are smashing it queen xx 

• @Brittany Yeaton huge congrats queen, you are killing it!!! It's so great to see changes and to feel stronger!!!!! Girl power honey xx

• @Brittany Yeaton whhhhhhhhhooooooooo Queen so happy for u. Look at ur smile, it's amazing Brittany. Look at those stats. Well done doll u're killing it. Whooohooo I honestly can't stop smiling for u🙌🙌🙌🙌💖💖💖💖👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Brittany Yeaton You're doing amazing queen 👑 looking fabulous too 🙌🏻💛

You should be so proud of yourself that's fantastic! I love seeing changes like when clothes feel looser it really just shows how hard we're working! Well done queen 👑 

You're kitten is gorgeous too 🥰

• @Brittany Yeaton fantastic well done enjoy shopping online xxx

• @Brittany Yeaton wow congrats on the amazing progress! 👏👏👏

• @Brittany Yeaton oh ny god thats amazing. Its so inspiring coming on and seeing everyones progres