z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Weights for Sweaty 7's | MaeveMadden

Weights for Sweaty 7's

• Sweaty 7's is my favourite by far. It really makes a difference having some dumbells to use to get that extra spicy! Very difficult to get any dumbells on line at the moment. Got a pair of 3 kgs from Elverys last week as it was all they had left -  does anyone know where might have more in stock? I'd love to have a set of a few different weights. I've been on Team Queen almost since last March, and while the water bottles and tins of beans were great weights to start with, it's time I properly invest in some gear!

@Maeve Madden you should expand your Queendom and do a range of MM Dumbells! 

• @Clare Kilty I got some of decathalon afew weeks ago but delivery is sooo slow! 🥲A heavy kettlebell seems to be got easier! My friend also let me know that some Tesco's have some left xx 

• @Clare Kilty I've been checking Argos and they kind of come in and out of stock so I'd definitely keep an eye. I got my 3kgs and 5kgs in elverys ages ago. Maybe try McSport? I think they have some! I find they're gone so overpriced these days too it's madness 😅 would definitely love some team queen dumbbells how fabulous would that be 😍😍👑👑

• I got 2kg in Aldi a few weeks ago.  I got my other 3kg from Amazon, i waited 2 months for them as they didn't have them in stock at the time of ordereing

• Eeek! 2 months!! I think every where is delayed at the moment, definitely with Brexit as well. I'll keep an eye on all of those, thanks! @Leonie Mcnulty I didn't realise decathlon delivered, thought I'd have to treck out there next time the 5km restricitons are lifted here in Ireland. Thanks everyone, I'll just have to keep checking online for when online shops are restocked.

• Hi Clare, just finished a sweaty sevens myself you'd feel so strong after them!! I got a pair of 3kg's for Christmas but between Brexit and Covid delays are so slow! Would love if @Maeve Madden had weights on the website to order such a good idea 😃

• Hey all! I've a pair of 2kgs and a pair of 6kgs but I'd love 3/4kgs but they seem to be hard to find in Ireland! Not sure if Amazon is an option now with Brexit! 

• @Jean O’Neill I've been trying to find 4kgs but Argos are always sold out it's so annoying! Yeah I went on Amazon the other day and was about to buy something that was £40 and they were trying to charge me an extra £18 on top of it I was like maybe I'll look elsewhere 😅 it's soo annoying 😭

• @Niamh Byrne ah thats so annoying! Thats way too dear too! I will keep an eye out and let you know if I see any anywhere! :-)

• @Clare Kilty Aldi, Lidl have one this week too I think, Argos, some mr price stores seem to have them too! I bought ones on eBay that yiu can adjust the weight which are handy