z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Barre Ballet | MaeveMadden

Barre Ballet

• I am still sore from mondays all out legs so while this class was painful, it was very much needed, hopefully I can walk up the stairs a little easier tonight from those lovely stretches!!

I really need to remember to open a window or something for that class next week or I'll actually burst into flames!!

• I again forgot to turn off the radiator, so I feel your flaming pain Anne 😄.

Really loved this class again. The extra stretching at the end was so needed and i feel great now.

Thanks Sinead 🥰

• @Jenifer Dagn exactly the extra strech was worht the pain and the heat, I feel revived now, though I am still sitting on the floor!!😂

• @Anne Hamilton Black 😂 it was fantastic Anne wasn't it? . I had put heating on earlier before class start. I was melting I thought at 1 point I wld end up doing it in my bra & knickers. 😂😂😂😂😂. Not very Queen like 🤣🤣🤣🤣👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• I also had the heating on before class 😅 was absolutely melting. My legs were on fire after all the workouts 🔥 just attempted going up the stairs, I am hoping I don't have to go downstairs again for a while 😂 they were burning even going up the stairs 🤣

• @Anne Hamilton Black I cant wait to do it later xx

• @Audrey Browne 😂😂😂😂😂

• @Jenifer Dagn oh Queen I just adore the stretching 🤗🤗🤗🤗👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Enjoyed that class sooo much. Deffo up there with my fave workouts, I'd say Barre and Combat are my absolute favourites! Completely oposite ends of the scale though! But both sooo rewarding xx

• @Katy Evans same Katy they are my 2 faves too!! Couldn't be more different but both spicy!!🔥 

• @Danielle McKay hey Queen how r u finding it now. Anymore foot cramps??? I noticed mine seemed to have eased a bit. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Barre Queens you are all fabulous!! I'm so glad you were all feeling the heat along with me!! I thought I'd never walk again after the glute bridges!! 😅

• @Sinead Corcoran just waiting for it to come into library......eeeek excited!!!!

• @Audrey Browne yes mine have eased too thanks for asking doll!! @Sinead Corcoran's Tips have definitely helped im not tensing my feet as much for sure. I'll make a ballerina yet 😂 (if my ankles would ever stop cracking with every plie 😅) x

• @Danielle McKay 😂😂😂😂 I hear  queen & u're only a young one. Every part of me is cracking 😂😂😂😂😂👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Love the stretches at the end of barre ballet. Definitely what your legs need. I woke up confused this morning because my legs weren't in pain then I saw this post 😂 Oh no! I'm always shouting at my boyfriend if he goes anywhere near the heating before a workout. He put it on before Comabt Queens the other day, was dying! 😅

• I actually love this class. Such a good low impact workout. It's brilliant. 🔥👑🌶️

• You all make me very excited to catch up on this class later!! My body needs a good stretch and really loved the split practise (if that's what it's called) last week 😍

• I love barre, feels like it's working all the little muscles I didn't know I had 🤣🤣 going to do this class this arvo or tomorrow arvo!!! Well done Queens! We are smashing it!!! Boom 💥 🙌❤️👑😘

• @Sinead Corcoran ooooh that was just delightful in a intense sort of way 😂😂😂😂. I love the new format and the active stretching!! Xx