z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Pilates | MaeveMadden

Pilates

• Feeling strong, long and lean after pilates this morning. It was a lovely low impact strength class with great stretches too. About 30/35 minutes..so a perfect class for those needing a shorter class. 

I missed the first seven minutes so I went back to do them when the class finished. I'd highly recommend the class for anyone looking for a low impact, strength based class. 🔥👑🌶️💙

• Yes Queen!! Well done for making the early morning! I feel so set up for the day! 😀

• @Sinead Bergin omg Sinead thank you so much , I missed it, actually had an awful nights sleep, perky peach now, but I am thrilled you enjoyed Sineads class, shes a top coach

• @Maeve Madden queen don't be worrying! We had a great morning! And rest is way more important! Have a good class! 😘

• I slept in but definitely will try this out over the weekend. Sounds like a great class! 

• @Sinead Bergin cant wait for this today! Overstretched this morning and back sore but I'll give it a go!!! Love a good old stretch xx

• Ahhhhmazing class!!! Absolutely loved it!!! It was soooo engaging, mind ANDDD body!!! I personally felt so into it that I could only hear Sinead's voice and my breathing!!! 💜👸💜

• @Sinead Corcoran thanks you, I'm just after completing the class and it was honestly amazing. just want I needed a bit of low impact burn & body challenge  💕🔥 thanks@Maeve Madden  for providing just an variety of classes absolutely love the platform u created xx

• @Sinead Corcoran oh my goodness that is exactly what I needed today! Thank you soooooo much sinead!!! I over stretched this morning reaching up high to get my 8yr old her unicorn outfit...(as you do 😂😂😀🤭) and top of back has been hurting..... until I did ur class from this morning! It was fab and loosened everything back out!!! My arms were on fire!!!! They've gotten a serious workout this wk. Thanks again  enjoy ur wkend!! X

• @Sinead Corcoran just caught up with your class there. Loved it, feel lovely and relaxed. Think that is one I would go back to do destress.

Hope you have a great weekend ☺️

• Well done Pilates queens! I'm sure you were fab!! Can't wait to see you all next week - we'll be stepping it up a level - that was the introduction 😉😉

• Just caught up with your class Sinead. It was so good. Just what I needed to help strengthen the core. And always welcome a good stretch! I suffer with lower back pain so I love these types of classes to take it slow and strengthen up those muscles. Thank you 😊😊 

• I couldn't manage to get the energy for a workout yesterday and nearly skipped it today as well but said I would try the Pilates, just finished and so happy I did it, great workout but nice and relaxing as well, wish I actually did it this morning and my day may have went better 😂 really is true you never regret a workout 👸love there is the lower impact workouts available for the days you just can't quite manage to jump on the venga bus 😂

• Just caught up on the workout. Such a good start to the day I found some of the moves quite tough but I guess practice makes perfect! 🌶❤️

• I just caught up. Felt like I needed stretched out this morning this was perfect.

@Sinead Corcoran I am just fan girling over you, you looked so graceful...there was nothing graceful about my attempts lol 

I couldn't quite get out of my own head trying to concentrate on the moves but I am going to do the class tomorrow again, see if I can flow better. Thank you. :) and thank you @Maeve Madden for so much variety, love it. 

• @Carmel Mulvany this made me giggle, my girl is obsessed with dress up, so I could imagine the scene. lol 

Your poor back though, hope your feeling better. 👍

• @Aisling McGlinchey 😂😂😂😂 dressing up at every opportunity!!!!! Its sore again today, not sure if I'll chance any activity today! 😌😌 I'll just have to rest it up! 

• @Robyn Clohessy absolutely right queen, some days just need a slower pace!! And once completed you feel happy you did 1 good class!!! Xx

• Just finished Sinead's Pilates after doing this mornings class, oh it was a toughie 😅 I feel like I was having an off day today, even the HIIT & arms I feel like I should've gotten so much more out of it but tomorrow is another day!
    I do feel strong after Pilates, was a fabulous class! Thanks so much @Sinead Corcoran! I really hope to keep at the Pilates consistently and hopefully start feel stronger 💪🏻

• Another great class. A great core burner. Such a fantastic class to build upon strength. I love @Sinead Corcoran calm presence too. 

• 1 / 3