z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

How are you? | MaeveMadden

How are you?

• Good morning queens,

how are you? How is going your week? Are you in lockdown? 
    I'm in Kuwait and I can't wait to go to Italy but I still cannot plan any trip because of the situation. It is still not good and I don't wanna put under risk anyone of my family members... 

Anyone else is in the same situation? It's a year, more or less, that I didn't see my family...

Have a great weekend queens 

• @Valeria Lorgio good morning queen!!! I'm so done with covid atm. I'm in Ireland and we ate in level 5 till end of this mth but it was announced last night that level 5 lockdown will continue for February!!!!! 😪😪😪😪 the bad news just keeps on coming! Thank god we have this to lift our spirits xxx

• Ugh I'm so over it too. I was in direct contact in school on Monday so I'm now in quarantine for 10 days 😭 hoping my test will be negative! Everyone is struggling with their own little parts with covid I am thinking of you all in Ireland. I'm in the Uae life is definitely easier out here but it's all just so uncertain 😢 all we can do is be grateful for our health and try make the most of each day. Self care! Look after one another and be there for those who need it ❤️ Sending big love x 

• Girls I hope you're all doing well, I mean I'm the exact same to be honest. It's hard in this time to stay positive but we're all supporting each other and together we will all get through this. I'm just thinking about all the better days that are for sure coming. Big love to anyone struggling ❤️❤️❤️

• @Valeria Lorgio Thats so tough Valeria - i really feel for people who are far away from home or family.

I'm lucky in lots of ways, i was lucky to have my job all year and worked everyday until mid december when i got redundancy. I have my in laws next door and we bubble with them meaning we are considered one household and we only leave to go grocery shopping.

My mum and rest of my family live 8 miles away and we arent allowed to meet other households so we are living for zoom and video calls but i miss having the chats and hugs. Terrified of anything happening to my family especially my mam so im hoping this will be over soon or that she will at least get a vaccine.

How are your family doing in Italy? Also do you have support/family/friends with you there?

Such a tough time for you queen x

• @Emma Sullivan Hugs to you Emma xx anf fingers crossed for the test

How lucky are we that we are much stronger too from the workouts so god forbid if we did get it i'd hope i'd be a bit stronger etc 

• @Valeria Lorgio That is hard, you want to head to see them and then think the risks! My Dad was in hopsital for 5 months and never saw him so understand how difficult it is. Few more months and vaccines I think we will be able to see loved ones again and travel. Take Care 🤗

I'm in Dublin and looks like we've a long road ahead before lockdown is lifted fully so this is jsut what we need to keep sane - workouts and chats. 👸

• @Vicky Baker thanks queen! They are good but always in the house and trying to reduce to the minimum going out even for necessities. I'm always positive but now I really miss them and my sister that is in Spain... looking forward for a big reunion! Here I have my boyfriend and friends thanks God! 
    Thanks for the support!!!

• Thanks to all the queens who answered! Thanks all for the support!
    I really feel the love! Thank you so much! 

• @Valeria Lorgio Awwww no Queen thats awful but be proud u r doing the right thing for u & ur family. I'm so sad for u. Well don't forget u have us Queens here to keep u busy. Stay safe Valeria 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Emma Sullivan awww Queen ill keep my fingers crossed 🤞 for u doll. Everything is so uncertain isn't Emma but knowing that we r all doing things correctly by staying safe protecting our family & friends helps massively in trying to get this pandemic under control. 🙏🙏🙏 Mind urself Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️❤️ ❤️ 

• @Evie Linnane beautiful words Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Dee Synnott Aw Queen hope u r all doing OK. I'm like u praying for the vaccines to come fast to get a bit of control of the whole situation & to finally see a small bit of normality soon. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• It is such a tough time for lots of people 😢 3rd lockdown and really feeling this one, looks like we will be in level 5 for a while longer 😢 I am lucky to be living beside the beach in Kerry Ireland and my family living beside me but I havent been to see my granny I just wave from outside the window every few weekends. Had a pretty rough week for week 3, had to put my dog of 15 years down yesterday 💔 hopefully week 4 will be something to look forward too! Can we fast forward to 2022 already 😅 

• @Jia Moriarty I'm sorry for your dog... I hope you will see your granny soon!!! Keep up the good vibes and the good work!!!