z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Perky Peach 🍑🍑 | MaeveMadden

Perky Peach 🍑🍑

• How fabulous was the workout this morning queens? 😍 I'm really starting to feel a change in my body this week both looking in the mirror and in strength! I felt so strong this morning 💪🏻 Absolutely loved the core work today, it was so tough but how great does it feel when you finish it! I'm so glad we're back to doing our push ups I missed them so much 🙌🏻😍 Was definitely a tough one but I love how strong we're getting even in three weeks 💪🏻👑👑👑👑

• @Niamh Byrne awh I'm so happy for you niamh!!!! I love when we start seeing and feeling a change!! I got called for home schooling so ill have to start workout again 😂😂😂😀 

• Yeah I feel the exact same. Even with the core work getting so much stronger 🍑😅 love perky peach it's one of my favourites! Couldn't believe it when I could do the bear - mountain climber things I really don't know what to call them 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂 I did combat queens this morning really thought I'd struggle to do both but now I'm like oh I wanna do another one 😂🥳

• Just finished perky peach there, canceled meeting means time for a workout and it was fab !! Have to say it is one of my favourites and I love how we are all starting to look and feel stronger. I'm with you Emma could not believe it when I could do the mtn. Climbers as well. So exciting. 🎉🎉

• Hi girls, first time posting here 💓 Absolutely loved Perky Peach this morning - it was my 4th workout of the week! Considering how much I used to hate working out I am delighted with myself! 😊 It's just such a fab community, I actually get FOMO from workouts I've missed - can't believe it!! And definitely noticing myself getting stronger and fitter.

Also loved the extended chats from Maeve after haha - does anyone remember about the Shock Absorber bras if she said she went up or down a size??

• @Carmel Mulvany aw it's so nice to feel the change and my confidence is definitely growing 😍 aw it was fabulous Carmel, the core work was fireeee 🥵🔥 hope the homeschooling is going okay for you 💛x

• @Emma Sullivan Yes I get days like that too where I just want to workout all day, and for somebody who used to HATE exercise I feel like it's such an accomplishment 💪🏻 Well done on doing the advanced mountain climber queen, I can only do it sometimes as I find it puts pressure on my bad knee but the core still burns 🥵😂

• @Evie Linnane Aw Evie well done for getting it done between meetings 💪🏻 It's always nice when a space opens up in the day for a bit of me time 💛 I think I feel the strongest now that I've ever felt and I didn't think I'd get back into it at all after Christmas but week 3 and we're smashing it!! 👑👑👑💛

• @Grace Healy Aw hey Grace! Definitely don't be shy to post, the community is so friendly and positive I love it so much 💛💛 well done queen you're absolutely smashing it 💪🏻 I'm the same, I used to dread having to workout but now I adore it 😍🙌🏻 I love how much choice we have on here too 🙌🏻 
    I think Maeve said she went up a band size so got a 34D instead of her usual 32! Hope this helps x

• @Niamh Byrne hi Niamh, thank you so much and well done to you too!! It gives me so much joy to see how supportive and positive everyone is 😍😃

and yes that is so helpful yay!! xx

• @Niamh Byrne @Carmel Mulvany @Emma Sullivan @Evie Linnane @Grace Healy Heya Queens, Yessss Perky Peach 🍑 was off the wall. I loved it from start to finish. U know what, I also love seeing how Queens r progressing - dumbbell size increase, full push ups, just a few to name. Maeve will have her hands full trying to keep up with us now Queens 😅. @Grace Healy keep posting doll we look forward to it. Unfortunately I don't remember about the shock absorber bra as I have nothing to put into them I tend to switch off 😂😂. Keep working hard Queens 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Niamh Byrne Yasss Queen! I loved this mornings workout too! I was tired this morning so I did struggle a little bit but I powered through and I was so proud of myself! Just shows how strong we are getting week on week indeed 💪👑 

• Girls I love the workouts. They get me up out of bed in the morning. They give me a goal to complete and accomplish for the day. I feel fantastic and we are all getting stronger. I'm definitely incorporating more water into my day too so I'm happy with all my progress. Small steps make great changes.

Its great when a free slot between meetings comes up for u to do your workout or between homeschooling for others. Well done everyone.

• Ladies perky peach was fab! Loved it! I have my really bad period day so was like h'mmm shall I not do today and just rest because, honestly ladies, my worst day is just another level and all that glute squeezing I was sure there might be a little flood! Sorry so graphic! Anyways I popped the painkillers and got my perky peach activated and it was awesome! What a great week! I definitely feel stronger this week, my abs sessions are great too! Thanks@Maeve Madden despite Mother Nature I gave it my all! Six workouts this week! Whoop! Happy Friday you beautiful queens x

• @Niamh Byrne It was fab alright - those bear hold plank thingys were great - i actually felt like i was strong doing them :) 

So happy with progress so far x

• @Grace Healy Hey Grace she went up a size across the back as opposed to the cup x

• @Audrey Browne Audrey you are more than welcome to a few inches of my boobage :)

• @Vicky Baker that's brilliant, thank you Vicky! 💯
    Have now ordered one on Wiggle.co.uk as per another queen's hot tip! 😤 

• @Grace Healy Hi Grace, I bought the shock absorber in my usual size and found it perfect, I tie it to the last at my usual size still to strap them in😂

•  @Georgie Dillon well done Georgie! Queens don't quit! I did struggle to get up this morning too, I feel like fridays are always a day where I struggle to get up 😂 we got up though and powered through 💪🏻💛

• 1 / 3