z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Saturdays Insta Live Workout | MaeveMadden

Saturdays Insta Live Workout

• Hi Queens 👑👑

Just finished Saturdays live insta workout and said I would pop it up on the forum for Maeve to keep track of it! 🤗 

Forth workout of the week done and going to do pilates now! Such a nice start to a Saturday, I would normally still be in bed, so this is not only getting me active but also getting me out of bed early on the weekend, so I consider that a win win situation! 🥳🥳

Really loving this journey, I can't believe how motivated it is keeping me! Normally I would have quit by now, but not with Maeve! She had me laughing and all in the workout this morning!! ❤️❤️

Have an amazing weekend Queen! 😘

• 4th of the week for me too, and just the right amount of energy to do it too! definetly getting stonger, I do separates pilates too, so im kept super active in this lockdown!!! love it!!

• Great workout this morning! Great energy and postive vibes 🙌xx 

• @Anne Hamilton Black Yay, well done Anne! 🥳🥳 During this lockdown it is hard to keep yourself motivated (well I struggle anyway) so that's amazing!!

I just did the pilates that were on Friday morning and I loved it! You are totally queening it doing separate pilate, go you! 🤗🤗

• @Clare C The positive vibes are what gets me through it Clare!! ☺️ 

• Found this workout amazing really lifted my spirits another week finished strong 💪🏻 happy weekend queens 👸🏻 xx

• There's no better feeling like after a sat morn workout! I love how real and fun Maeve is..I'm only week 1 but honestly hooked! My mood is so much better! 

• @Ruth James whoohooo Queen there's no better feeling. That buzz u get from completing amazing workouts & knowing that u killed it. Delighted fro u queen, keep killing it, keep enjoying it & have the most amazing journey. Queen style 🤗🤗👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Ruth James the joy of these workouts queen is the giggles and the craic!!!!! Its so addictive! Well done queen and enjoy pilates...

Its very yummy xx

• Omg I just finished today's workout and I actually got so emotional at the end!! It was such a good class I just felt so happy and nearly overwhelmed I got through the whole of hero without stopping once haha thank you @Maeve Madden for the positive weekend vibes xx

• @Emma Sullivan Glad it lifted your spirits! Go you for finishing another week and enjoy your weekend too! 🤗

• @Aoife kearney Congratulations on finishing your first week! Best feeling! 🥳🥳 Maeve is the best for lifting your spirit, I love when I catch myself laughing during the workout, means so much to me! 🤗

• @Audrey Browne Hi Audrey, well done on winning the Christmas Challenge, you are top Queen 👑 thanks for your kind words, they keep me motivated! I love this forum for that reason! 🥰🥰 One big happy family! ❤️

• @Carmel Mulvany I actually loved pilates!! Will definitely do it again! ☺️ I know the craic that I have keeps me going and spurs me on too! 🥳

• @Ruth James its heaven in a 45 min workout!!!!! Xxxx

• @Ellen Whelan Ellen I am the same sometimes! 😭 I get emotional thinking about how much Maeve has done for us and how she keeps going! Like she never has a break, she is such a trooper! 🥰🥰 And for that I owe her so much ❤️ also so proud of you to get through the whole hero, I am not there yet, but working up to it! 😎 Hope you have a lovely weekend! 😁

• @Ruth James aw I know like she really does lift my mood everyday, day in day out with how positive she is it's amazing!! Aww thank you so much I was so delighted hahah, you definitely will 💪🏻💪🏻 hope you enjoy your weekend too 🥰🥰

• Yes I did the IG live too. I actually prefer to do the classes live as I don't want to miss out on the craic. Even though it's not as easily tracked on here for the challenge I actually will still choose the craic over having evidence of my participation. As long as I know, I'm happy. 👑🌶️🔥💙😊

• @Sinead Bergin yeah I love the craic but I'm always late hahah, I'm only new so just wondering do you know how the classes are tracked for the challenge like do I need to tick off something? ☺️

• Loved that Saturday class from insta!! Obky got to do it this evening. I was so allergic before that and no more wanted to do it but I feel AMAZING!!! and ready for another week of workouts and fun! Started back on the couch to 5k app last week and finding it brilliant! Anyone who is contemplating taking up running its a good way to start. Actually look forward to getting out now. Who am I? 😋🤭🤣

• 1 / 2